Hi all. I am a new member here who just bought a 2000 C230 Kompressor Classic Edition. Found a mint one with only 28,000 miles on it.

I was hoping to gain more info from members on the 60mm/40mm H&R Sport Cup Kit 31007-1. I have already really searched the forum and didn't see a dedicated thread or discussion on this kit. I also searched the general internet and found random spotty info on it and any w202's that did it and what their thoughts and wheel/tire setup was.

I was wondering if members here could weigh in, post any pics of it installed, provide opinions etc?

I am curious what it looks like installed and also to hear what wheel and tire sizes you went with, and if you had to roll your fenders or not.

After almost ordering the H&R sport springs and bilstein sport shocks I decided on a more aggressive lower as I like the positive rake of a 60/40 and just ordered the kit and am shopping for wheels but prefer not to roll my fenders so was thinking of sticking with 17"x8 offset 35 wheels in the front and 17"x9 offset 30 in the rear. Tire sizes perhaps front 225 (or 215)-40-17 and rear 235 (or 245)-35-17

Your input is greatly appreciated.