Well hi there. Have 95 c180, have had it around 5 yrs without any problems and have done around 150k km in it. Yet one day key fob batteries were out, replaced them, did the reset sequence and nothing - car and the fob won't communicate with each other, just flashing red/green lights on the rear view mirror. No way to get the car to start. The question is, what else can I do ? Any way to get rid of the old-school immo? Seems sensitive theft-related topic and could find literally nothing on the interweb about that. Locally the cars prices start on today's market from only 300$, so only mad person would steal them. If someone knows what to do in this case and don't want to do it publicly, let's change emails for example. Anyway I have one more w202 currently which also has that IR-theme and would be nice to prevent future problems that c180 is having. Car has stood for many months now and is as useful as a dead goldfish, but I have had epic run without any problems with it and want to get back to driving it instead of junk yard. HELP needed!