Thread: Climate control

Climate control

Can you swap digital climate control into a c230 with manuel climate control?

no you can't, digital climate control has different parts you have to re-build your system.
    ain't worth it, buy another car with digital clima.

btw, digital clima head units are pure plastic crap, they all get pixle errors on display.
    stick with manual unit

Quote Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
    no you can't, digital climate control has different parts you have to re-build your system.
    ain't worth it, buy another car with digital clima.

btw, digital clima head units are pure plastic crap, they all get pixle errors on display.
    stick with manual unit
    I was just curious. Not gonna get rid of my car just for the climate control. Thanks for your reply.

yeah, it's a good thing to ask on the forum before you do something if you are not sure about things

I want to do this.needing a heater box from digital and control panel assuming w210 could be the same anybody done it

Consider a rebuilt climate control if you are on a budget.

Climate control

The display on my climate control is not displaying. Everything else about the climate control seems to work although I have to guess about what setting I am on the display just didnt come up this morning. Havent checked the fuses yet, but I am thinking that if the fuse was blown the entire unit would not work. Thanks in advance.

01 LE 85k

Quote Originally Posted by Kamemure View Post
    The display on my climate control is not displaying. Everything else about the climate control seems to work although I have to guess about what setting I am on the display just didnt come up this morning. Havent checked the fuses yet, but I am thinking that if the fuse was blown the entire unit would not work. Thanks in advance.

01 LE 85k
    Any update on your issue with your climate control?