Thread: FS : New unused AMG C36 intake crossover pipe

FS : New unused AMG C36 intake crossover pipe

I have for sale 2 pieces of new and original AMG C36 crossover pipe. As we are well aware this item is very rare and will cost a lot at the dealership.

The item has never been installed and taken off the shelf of the local MB parts dealer. It bears the stamped part no. HWA 104 141 04 04

Will fit 1996 - 1997 AMG C36 directly. However, these will also fit 1994 - 1995 C36 if you replace your value cover to the later version valve cover.

From the pictures you will see that the bolt fastening tabs are in perfect condition & nothing broken. I do not know and cannot explain why the production stamping mark on the underside is different for the 2 pieces but they both bear the same HWA part number. Maybe AMG has outsourced to different manufacturers. Hopefully, someone in this forum could chip in on this.

Since, I am a junior member here and from a far away region in Asia, I would like to assure you that this is a genuine deal. For reference, please check the below link to the MyBenz club in Malaysia. I am a founding member of this Mercedes Benz car club which was started since 2005. My nick at this forum is Vinchor

http://www.mybenz.org

Selling price for each is USD310 + international shipping cost of USD70

Interested buyer can post or PM to me in this forum or email directly to me vinchor@gmail.com

Please ask me questions if you need any clarifications.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	3213   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	41 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	3214   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	3215   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	3216  

1 unit sold. Balance only 1 unit.

Thank you for viewing. Both units sold.