I have allways learned best with data. If you know of reputable people saying it works for whatever reason the answer is try them, for sure! It didn't come out enough in my post but I was implying that if you don't have the best material to start with there coulld be something in it. If it worked on everything it would be all over our and everyone's cars. Rods springs .... In my industry I have seen clains for performace gains in metal materials from ion implantation to sub micron carbides. Some of it works, some doesn't. Its weird to see the stuff that doen't make rounds from one industry to another over the course of years making all sorts of claims. Claims are claims but if you have data.... I live for data (when I'm not having "fun") and if it's invovled with the only other real passion of my life, I'm happy. Thanks for sharing, I'll just sit back and wait for you to find out. I just hope that's before my rotors are shot. I like to run them to the end cuz i think that they are the lightest, so you have the less moment of inertia effect, just like wheels, tires, flywheels,.. I wish we could get ceramic rotors ...
I had willwood superlite 4 on the LF and RR(birdcage) with aluminum rotors on my sprint car. They worked well but wore fast. When I was starting and missed setups by embarrasing amounts I blew the brkes off the car in 25 laps of a 3/10 (Skajit Speedway) I had spectators come down afterwards talking about flames with sparks shooting back 6 or more feet! Glad I couldn't see it! I had my hands full without any more input. I took over 1/4 " off the cast iron main rotor. It was only $35 + tax. The complete rear end with a steel lower shaft, not a Ti one is only 2K. Renntech wants 2500$ for a posi. Waa These C's can be kindy spendy at times. Its trying to suck me in.