Originally posted by 36SlaMMed
J mad props to you man Thanx a lot.

I have one last question for you..in your opinion if i were just gonna change my rotor, which rotor would be the best for my c36 thats bigger in size and is cross drilled without having to pay lots a money, if you can give me a link maybe someone you know, i really need rotors right away.

Again thanks a bunch

What year is your C36 again..?

you can upgrade your rotor and pad, but there is no way you can upgrade to bigger rotor without upgrading the caliper as well.

I have been having a hard time finding my 97 for OE-size aftermarket rotor.

I have been searching for Crossdrilled or slotted, and no one has anything like that for 96-97.
The only aftermarket OE size rotor is plain 316mm vented rotor.(Brembo via Tirerack or stick with Stock rotor (ATE))

Although I was thinking of getting crossdrilled and frozen or possible slotted and frozen rotor from www.frozenrotors.com or http://www.porterfield-brakes.com

PS:I meant frozen as cryogenic treatment a.k.a cryo treatment

But at the end the cost of each rotor would be around $195 each plus shipping .

Plus from what I have been hearing the best pad upgrade so far for street driving is porterfields R4S (90% low dust compare to OE pad) which cost about $98 for the front set. That's why I decided to give them a try. We have a groupbuy going on at mercedesshop if you interested.

So you see the C32 was my best option , except it wouldn't fit my 18" monoblok wheel. , and that's the reason I decided to put it up for sale instead of keep it.

and if you have a 95 C36, good luck finding aftermarket.
Since the rotor is 320mm and have HWA - AMG specific part number (HWA 202 specific part number) the only available rotor replacement is only stock.

(PS: if you decide to go for C32, look no further I am selling mine and it is ready to bolt on and you don't have to anything special, since I have done all the works )

Regardz,