Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

Re: Finally Good news ahead for people who likes dark color cars :D:D:D

Originally posted by J Irwan

but still I won't do automatic car wash ever

Regardz,
    :werd:

Coool stuff! Mmmm, nano coatings on everything,
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

OG Moderator
    wow!

Make sure your body shop know what to do when you need some work done

Wow that's cool. but now how can we get our cars painted when work needs to be done?? Is MB going to sell this clearcoat?

Talking

Wow.. Very impressive..

I am one of the fan of Dark Color.. Especially Black

VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE thats genius!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Waaaa
    BenzWorld Notice

We are currently upgrading our database. We will be back up at 2am EST
    We do apologize if we are taking a bit longer. It's taking quite a bit to convert.

Please come back after this time. Thank you for your patience.
    moebiusgold
    \'95 C36

Originally posted by moebiusgold
    Waaaa
    BenzWorld Notice

We are currently upgrading our database. We will be back up at 2am EST
    We do apologize if we are taking a bit longer. It's taking quite a bit to convert.

Please come back after this time. Thank you for your patience.
    I got it too My car is filthy at the moment, due to water restrictions and shitty weather

Originally posted by Ozzie Bob
    I got it too My car is filthy at the moment, due to water restrictions and shitty weather
    My gutters are overflowing and now It says 3AM EST. I can't belive how well 744 hides dirt/road grime that exists around here when it rains. No water = big bummer. Half my backyard is under water for 3 months or more a year. I've got more than a dozen springs trying to keep it a swamp the rest of the year. It really doesn't rain here much Ha!, its just making up for last summer. The public water has restrictions al the time. What a crock. I've got a well and septic and go to the dump 2 or 3 times a year.
    Oops back on subject here. Most of the time I wish I had nonmetalflake nonclearcoated paint. Touchups wopuld be a breeze. Metalflake makes painting a bunch harder. My wife thaought that the paint that changes colors depending on the angle you see it at was pretty dang cool untile I told here howmuch it cost's a gallon and what would happen if it got damaged. She never mentioned it again.
    moebiusgold
    \'95 C36

Originally posted by moebiusgold
    My gutters are overflowing and now It says 3AM EST. I can't belive how well 744 hides dirt/road grime that exists around here when it rains. No water = big bummer. Half my backyard is under water for 3 months or more a year. I've got more than a dozen springs trying to keep it a swamp the rest of the year. It really doesn't rain here much Ha!, its just making up for last summer. The public water has restrictions al the time. What a crock. I've got a well and septic and go to the dump 2 or 3 times a year.
    Oops back on subject here. Most of the time I wish I had nonmetalflake nonclearcoated paint. Touchups wopuld be a breeze. Metalflake makes painting a bunch harder. My wife thaought that the paint that changes colors depending on the angle you see it at was pretty dang cool untile I told here howmuch it cost's a gallon and what would happen if it got damaged. She never mentioned it again.
    Same here my yard is a mini everglades complete with alligators an snakes!!! But fo real that change color paint or "chameleon paint" as my freinds and i call it is pretty cool, too expensive tho
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Oh man...so it can truly be "040 fo' life!"
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG