Thread: Specific Shock Question

Specific Shock Question

Hi I'm running H&R sport springs at all four corners with number 5 pads up front and number 4 pads in the rear. The total drop on my car is a little more than 1.5 inches.

Since the car has 73,000 miles (13,000 over Speedy's recomendation) on the original Bilstein/AMG shocks, can anyone let me know which shock specifically would be the best with my exact set up?

I drive aggresively but like to cool it comfortably every once in a while with my wife and family in the car.

(Since I still have a little rubbing in the front and will soon run 245's at all four corners, I will have my fenders rolled a little).

Thanks for the help!
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

Re: Specific Shock Question

Originally posted by Tump43
    Hi I'm running H&R sport springs at all four corners with number 5 pads up front and number 4 pads in the rear. The total drop on my car is a little more than 1.5 inches.

Since the car has 73,000 miles (13,000 over Speedy's recomendation) on the original Bilstein/AMG shocks, can anyone let me know which shock specifically would be the best with my exact set up?

I drive aggresively but like to cool it comfortably every once in a while with my wife and family in the car.

(Since I still have a little rubbing in the front and will soon run 245's at all four corners, I will have my fenders rolled a little).

Thanks for the help!
    Then after market Bilstien shock will be good for you. and plus its Lifetime WARenteed

With Bilstein sport shocks you can't go wrong.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Bilstein sport shocks is pretty good..