View Poll Results: Is it okay to Mix and match parts from different tuners?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, as long as the lines flow.

16 84.21%
  • No. It will clash

0 0%
  • Yeah, sure. Do whatever floats your boat.

5 26.32%
  • No. The product designers know best.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: mixing body parts?

willpower

mixing body parts?

I'm gonna be picking up a DTM spliiter form Rieger... it's available in CF, which I love, but is that a stupid place to have a real CF accessory? Should I just stick with the plastic?

Do what you like man. For me anything carbon is cool and usally when i see a cf splitter im like woah anyways :bunny:
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

CKlasse
    CF is the way to go, get CF panels for your pillar too.. Its around $70 on Ebay .

Yeah, totally!! It gives style and variety instead of making it look straight from one tuner...

OG Moderator
    I plan on mixing the body styles because I don't think any 1 tuner has got it ALL to my liking... Some front ends are more agressive, while the sides and the rear are not , and vise versa.
    Token Chrysler owner

I agree with Paul, if I were buying some body parts I to would mix up my own kit.
    Like this one:

Custom made bonnet, brabus side skirts, Opera Design front bumper and roof wing, Renntech rear bumper and modded fenders (also by Renntech), Hagus M3 mirrors, Black Xeon headlights, Carlsson carpets and steeringwheel.
    2004 E200T Kompressor 359 tansanitblau
    1996 C230 Kompressor 189 Smaragdschwarz
    1992 300TE-24 249 Mallachit
    1987 190E 702 Rauchsilber
    1984 190 568 Signalrot

I agree that 1 tuner don't have it all. You got to mix and match to make your ride stand out among the others. Do what you feel that will make you happy..
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

OG Moderator
    Why not mixed? do whatever you want and at the end of the day, it's your money

willpower
    CKlasse: I already got the CF-look pillars with my Sport package

Cool, thanks for the replies! I agree, not every kit satisfies me, cuz I like more aggressive looking parts. Hopefully when I get my stuff installed, the lines will flow. Here's what I'm planning:
    AMG C36 front bumper with Rieger CF DTM splitter
    Lorinser replica sideskirts, Rieger rear bumper add-on (Don't worry, I'm not gonna cut up my C36 bumper), Rieger roof spoiler, CF AMG-style trunk spoiler (top half painted body-color, bottom half clear-coated CF)

It should look pretty hard, but I'm worried about the Rieger rear add-on.... it sits pretty low.