Thread: Perfect fitting xenon

Perfect fitting xenon

Does anyone know of any company that makes xenon lights that would fit directly into a w202 headlight without cutting and pasting?? Im looking for about 6000- 7000k. I want the purple look

thx

Wait like FULL HID? Like J Irwans? You can get those from bekkers.com.

or just Xenon bulbs, from ebay or any automotive store. Piaas i think are the brightest, they look just like real HID
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

I want HID, but i dont want a whole kit with the headlight and everything, just the light and ballast and wiring. But i want one that fits without modifications.

thx

OG Moderator
    There is no perfect fitting for retro-fit Xenon..

The name itself pretty self-explanatory.

You want everthing that perfect FIT go for OEM.

Please do a search on Xenon lightnigh or HID in this forum !

There has been quite a few people were in your same situation and there has been quite a discussion around the subject.

I just don't want to repeat all the information that already there.

I hope you get better idea of which one is best to go for..

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

Originally posted by J Irwan
    There is no perfect fitting for retro-fit Xenon..

Exactly. Remember even though you get the correct base for your housing your clips will need to be modified/cut to actually try to hold the xenon lights in the housing as well.

For upgrading lights on your 202 you really only have 2 options. Install e-code lens, lighting relays and higher watt halogen bulbs OR buy the entire xenon lights from your dealer or bekkers.com.

Any other way of increasing lighting is just a waste of time. Ive done ever single lighting upgrade to avoid oem xenons and at the spent more money than buying oem in the first place. And what did I end up with, yep oem xenon.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253