Thread: The Best Chip

The Best Chip

I know people on this forum have been purchasing performance chips for their cars, and i know this ahas been discussed before, but i just want to know about peoples opinions and experiences through time with the chips they purchased. Do these really make a diffenerence in performance? Is it worth how much you pay for them? Do you lose mpg? Has anyone had problems with them?

Thx

Try Doin a search, i know Tuning chips have been brought up before.

But there are Upsolute and Powerchips many others too.

I think j Irwan has a Powerchip and he says it gives more power. I emailed Powerchip awhile ago for my C36 and they quoted me 850.00, i wouldent think u would lose MPG more like gain, except for the fact u would problay be flooring it everywhere to feel that extra umph from the chip
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

J,
    I know that this isnt really on topic, but I gotta give you props. I dont know how you are on top of this forum all the time. I think thats some skill. Just had to say it.
    1995 C 36 AMG

Originally posted by cian36n
    J,
    I know that this isnt really on topic, but I gotta give you props. I dont know how you are on top of this forum all the time. I think thats some skill. Just had to say it.
    LOL, thanks, i dont know if it is a good thing tho, i guess with my lisence suspended i get bored on the weekdays.
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

GIAC shows impressive dyno sheets on their website

but a lot of $$$

Etienne

Originally posted by cian36n
    J,
    Mang...i remember when Jnolte first joint this site... he have knowing nothing about the w202 till now gain lots more the knowledge where its making me (Jnolte's pimp) proud!

Originally posted by MBATF
    Mang...i remember when Jnolte first joint this site... he have knowing nothing about the w202 till now gain lots more the knowledge where its making me (Jnolte's pimp) proud!
    Yes i dident know shiz about a benz! LOL, there is still ALOT that i dont know yet though and cant wait to learN! but thanks David Mbatf!!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Originally posted by jnolte
    Yes i dident know shiz about a benz! LOL, there is still ALOT that i dont know yet though and cant wait to learN! but thanks David Mbatf!!!
    man no problem, remmeebr i told u loooong time ago, as long as u calm down a little, and take easy we will always welcome u here! and now u r getting much better then where u were first here! wize man(me) said once " learn from ur mistake, or from others"

See my reduced price for a C36 Powerchip