Thread: CF Door Pillars

CF Door Pillars

I own a non sport w202 and loved the cf door pillars on the "sport" package. Does anybody know if you are able to buy these pieces from an aftermarket place or would i have to go to the dealer. Also, if i buy if from the dealer or anywhere...will it be an exact fit? i have 99 black c230......please inform.

In Charge
    regarding the cf stuff (pillars and interior), I would contact MBenzNL (Steve). He is a member here, and could get the stuff.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

I tried looking for this steve for a long time now. Can anyone leave his email address or phone # please? THankx

In Charge
    Originally posted by kye420
    I tried looking for this steve for a long time now. Can anyone leave his email address or phone # please? THankx
    Click me

I found this by hitting the search function on the website. I then typed in Steve's screenname and looked for a thread that he started. Click on the name, and viola! Contact info. Steve also has a website. www.MBenzNL.com I think.

Play around with the search functions, it will help you alot. Remember to try different combinations with the entries since differnet people call the same thing different things.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

wow very helpful..thanks so much.....

I bought some Carbon Fiber overlays off of eBay. They look ALOT more realistic than the Sport model trim.

You can find them on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452940317

Here's a quick pic of mine:

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired

I was wondering if you can either take a close up pic or if you can tell me if its an exact fit. Im afraid to buy them because im worried that your able to tell that its a sticker and not the real piece. Even through good inspections , can you still see the orignial pillar? Or is it a 100 percent exact fit?

I will take a close-up pic later, but I can tell you that the outside part fits perfectly, I can't see any of the original black. It does not however cover up the edges that actually meet with the window.

2012 535i
    2005 545i - Retired
    1994 C280 - Retired