Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Speedybenz Camber Arms For Sale- 5 Sets

speedybenz i left you a email yesterday........ i need one for w210, please...... thanks

How ca we measure camber?

I want to know how I'm negative

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

an allignment shop is best, even sears will give you a print out with all of the numbers of your suspension settings. Just don't let them change anything.

To those who have Camber Arms coming they are going out this week. Sorry for the delay.

Jeff

I do have some arms left. You can email me at: speedyafm2@aol.com

Again I am a little slow on the responses because I am job searching and it takes most of my time. That should change soon.

Thanks for your consideration.
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

OG Moderator
    Hey Speedy.. just wondering if the arms have been sent out.. its been a week I think since you posted last.. I still havent gotten anything.. then again what can ya expect from the postal service!!
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

Slammed C,

Your arms went out like Monday last week. I put a cost of $20 for the arms. You should have them anyday.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

OG Moderator
    Great.. thanks Jeff.
    Ross
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

--18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

How much are the arms for a 98 c43 speedy? Do I need them with the eibach 1.2 drop settup? I have the 17" stck monoblocks

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

coolcarl, the camber arms should be the same $260 for your car. And you can benefit from them since your car is lowered. Any lowering will cause some change in camber. The lower the drop the more correction, but even a slight drop makes a geometry change.

Jeff, I might hit you up on a set next month when finances allow. Do you think you will have some more?

OG Moderator

GOT MY CAMBER ARMS!

Hey Jeff.. just wanted to let you know that I got the camber arms today (tuesday) they look really great man.. you should really be doing this professionally.. great quality and just a sick lookin piece.
    thanks again man
    Ross

Thanks Ross,

I just try to make enough sets to help people out with camber probs. and to help pay for some of my mods.

The sides with the "L" on them goes to the inside, FYI.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    Thanks Ross,
    I just try to make enough sets to help people out with camber probs. and to help pay for some of my mods.
    The sides with the "L" on them goes to the inside, FYI.
    Jeff
    Well u do frigin nice work man.. look really high quality.
    yes.. thanks for the FYI!!!.. I was wondering which side went where!!.
    thanks again.

Are the arms still available? As soon as I replace my right steering knuckle, I'm going to want to buy a set of these, my -2.68° of rear camber is killing me.

If your parents paid for it, it ain\'t yours!
    My EP Benz - HoP Supercharged/MBenzNL on Board
    MySpace/Josh Keaton Music

jeff..if i buy a set from you, can you help me install it? i'll wash and wax your car...

let me know, thanks..

ricky
    BRABUS-W202

Originally posted by Recaro18
    jeff..if i buy a set from you, can you help me install it? i'll wash and wax your car...

let me know, thanks..

ricky
    I'll buy a set from you and while Ricky is washing and waxing your car I'll clean the inside. wadaya say?

You guys are so cheap!!!
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I will have more sets this coming week 5/26/04.

If you really need help on the install I can help you out. No need to wax my car. You can polish my lugnuts though!!

Jeff

Originally posted by speedybenz

If you really need help on the install I can help you out. No need to wax my car. You can polish my lugnuts though!!

Jeff
    heh heh ,you guys r crazy! Polish these! Hey I couldnt resist!
    No but on a serious note ,how much neg camber are you allowed to have without having to chng the arms? I'll definitely purchase them,IF I need them.

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Are these just for the rear or do you have a kit for the front as well in case the drop throws my front off as well?

I seems that when camber in the rear gets up to -1.5 degree it starts to cause excessive wear to the inside of the tires.

Right now the only means I know to help reduce camber in the front is the factory camber adjustment bolts.

I keep threatening to make an adjustable front camber kit but have not gotten around to it yet.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    Right now the only means I know to help reduce camber in the front is the factory camber adjustment bolts.
    I keep threatening to make an adjustable front camber kit but have not gotten around to it yet.
    Well stop threatening and get to it man!!.. I would be interested if you ever get around to making an adjustable front camber kit.

so speedy I have h&r springs with koni adjustable i am getting an alignment tomorrow Do i need the camber arms you offer or not thanks for your help

Originally posted by delisi2322
    so speedy I have h&r springs with koni adjustable i am getting an alignment tomorrow Do i need the camber arms you offer or not thanks for your help
    If you're happy with the results of your alignment tomorrow, and don't ever plan on deviating from that, then no. Otherwise, yes.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Talking Can't wait to get them for my w210!

Jeff
    SpeedyBenz, keep up the good work, can't wait to get those camber arms. Hopefully I can have them by this weekend , but if it requires more time that's ok too! Thanks for making those for all the members who needs them
    let me know when shipped!
    thanks

I seems that when camber in the rear gets up to -1.5 degree it starts to cause excessive wear to the inside of the tires.

Jeff
    Set it to 1.5 for street, then set it from -3.0 for the track.

Jeff, while you are making threats, could you make me a set of front endlinks? Rear endlinks? And if you really are in the mood, front camber plates?

Thomas