Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how low is too low

Man ur lucky aye. Its cold as in the mornings ur 202 must have been taken pretty good care of by past owners to be living and going hard aye. The last owner of mine neglected it iv had to like fix it up. My wiper used to sit like 8" up rite in my view! is ur imported or NZ new?

Originally posted by Chris_c200
    Man ur lucky aye. Its cold as in the mornings ur 202 must have been taken pretty good care of by past owners to be living and going hard aye. The last owner of mine neglected it iv had to like fix it up. My wiper used to sit like 8" up rite in my view! is ur imported or NZ new?
    lol we're the first owners, it was my mums but i bought it off her. lol its still a new zealand new car, we've had it since like forever haha bought it brand spanking new
    ive tookn care of it alot like oil change and regular check ups, checking for any problems in the engine bay, cleaning it alot! lol..
    no problems on starting in the cold mornings, just starts like normal :P lol
    just get some motor up it REALLY REALLY helps ae lol

Bro you cant beat that ae thats effectively one onr since new! what wer 202's worth back in the day? as in like brand new?

Bro you cant beat that ae thats effectively one onr since new! what wer 202's worth back in the day? as in like brand new?
    lol, think we picked it up for like around $39 thousand?..shit man thats alot of money ae..and now its like worth not even 5grand..lolhahahahhahahha
    but hay my parents bought the car and theyve moved on now with ALOT better cars..lol..

5 grand!? u cud get atleast 6 for urs bro its mint. What do ur parents drive? bro.... my uncles got an 04 black e55 amg ... v8 Kompressor. I get to drive it one of these days. I drool ova that ae haha

5 grand!? u cud get atleast 6 for urs bro its mint. What do ur parents drive? bro.... my uncles got an 04 black e55 amg ... v8 Kompressor. I get to drive it one of these days. I drool ova that ae haha
    oh mann droolll...minttt i love the E class ae!
    my dads got the new BMW 330i and mums got the ML500 going..lol soo wana put 22's on the ML :P
    i drove my uncles M5 beginning of the year..shit man i scared myself! that things insane! heheh theres a M5 button you push and everything goes back to standard as in back to 450BHP! WTF!

Nice cars! i have a bmw family aswel ae.. we hav 2 3 series like the 96 shape. My lil bro drives a beema haha gve hm sht abt tht. 22's haha tht wud b gangsta as. OMG WTF! 450bhp! M5's are nice as, thats like even wit the e55 ae? how many secs 1-100? the e55 is 4.7 and iv been in it trying that out. Its crazy aye.

Nice cars! i have a bmw family aswel ae.. we hav 2 3 series like the 96 shape. My lil bro drives a beema haha gve hm sht abt tht. 22's haha tht wud b gangsta as. OMG WTF! 450bhp! M5's are nice as, thats like even wit the e55 ae? how many secs 1-100? the e55 is 4.7 and iv been in it trying that out. Its crazy aye.
    haha yeah would be the same i think? but shit man it takes corner sooo nicely!!! lol yeah 22's would be gangs but nah mum would kill me if i touched her car lol haha :Panyways bro im outskies time to leave work
    i'll let you know about the interior dude
    churrr

Swt as thanks man. Yea im not allowed to d-spring my mums haha later bro

everybody quit arguing like bunch of panzies..and post more slammed pics

Elvir
    Baaa