Thread: Do you think these tails would look good on black 202?

Do you think these tails would look good on black 202?

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

i never seen those before. But i dont think they would look good , your right , to ricey. Not good for mb
    c220 94

too ricey, either smoked or orginal would look much better. have you ever thought about all black, I have seen them in europe on many cars i can get you a picture if your interested

i would get those n spray them all transparent red or black if anything

another no vote

I also think they look too ricey. I think for the money the
    smoked AMG tails look best on a black 202. The thing you don't
    know about those crystal ones is if they will fog up after awhile.
    I say be safe and stick with oem smoked tails.

they look good. donno about having them on a black c-class. they'll pop out rice. but maybe on a lighter car.
    95 C220 Moonstone/Gray mb-tex
    MODS
    - Replica Avantgarde Grill
    - Flat hood Emblem
    - Plat +4 plugs
    - In Dash Pioneer CD and pioneer speakers
    - XM Radio
    - pioneer 12\" DVC Sub
    - Boss amp
    - Blue headlights & APC signals
    - H&R Springs
    - Bilstein sports up front
    - 17\" MOMO\'s

Yea thanks guys, I realised that those tails were way weird. I am wondering about smoking my tails to a really dark red. My tails are the smoked ones already but I am thinking about smoking the whole tail making it a smoother looking rear...

C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

heres a few different ones i have come across in my quest for factory tails

Originally posted by Andrew C280
    too ricey, either smoked or orginal would look much better. have you ever thought about all black, I have seen them in europe on many cars i can get you a picture if your interested
    Agree , they will look better un a Honda Civic.

not only are they rice but they look kinda bad in my opinon. freestyler you have OEM smoked ones?

I have the 98+ smoked, meaning they are not red but dark red with that smoke color on the turning signal and backup light. The regular semi smoked taillight.

C 230 040 Blacked Out

rijst

greetingz,

1993 C250D with 600+k kilometer AND cause of 2 confiscated driving licenses * DIESELpower pur sang
    www.MBenz.NL

Originally posted by MBenzNL
    rijst

greetingz,
    kaas
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

hey freestyle would you consider trading your OEM for my blacked out tails? im not saying lets trade now but just want to know if you were interested if i ever wanted to swap for some OEM ones.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    kaas
    hahaha - kaasSCHAAF!

greetingz,

1993 C250D with 600+k kilometer AND cause of 2 confiscated driving licenses * DIESELpower pur sang
    www.MBenz.NL

Ken, I guess I might consider it, so whenever you feel the need to trade or whatever tell me first. I live in San Leandro so I am your neighbor basically I would like to see how much you smoked them.

C 230 040 Blacked Out

Nevermind, I looked in the members gallery and saw a bit of the tails they look nice. Just tell me when you want to trade one day, and I might do it. Thanks for telling me first man.

C 230 040 Blacked Out