Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite color??

Whats your favorite color??

What is your fav color for the W202 class Benzos?

Lets start with me...

-_-__-SILVER___-------
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Black baby!

In Charge
    040 4 life!
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Must be in WHITE!!!!!

Hey JUN, i don't think those folding mirrors look right on ur car............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................CAN I HAVE THEM? :silly: :banana: :Ponder:

Favorite Color

WOW, you guys have some nicely done up cars!!! Mine is bone stock or I would put pictures of my favorite color......the color being "Midnight Blue".

Opal Black (DB189) also known as Emerald Black and Green Black.

OOPS!!!

I should know the name of the color of my car, it's not midnight blue. It is Azure blue Metallic.....sorry for the inconvience on the name, hope I didn't confuse anyone.....

In Charge
    Damn you guys! Now I gotta go take better picture of my ride to hang with all of your car displays.

I really like this color too! I saw it once on an SLK and thought it looked great. Anyone know the color code?
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

Nice!!!

That's your car? Pretty sweet, that is a good color!!! I will take pictures of my car later tonight to post for you guys, so I can TRY and hang, but it's going to be difficult to keep with you ballers.

In Charge
    Actually that is/was Toni (President of AMG Owners Germany) car. It's a C55 and totally bad!

Here's my pic:
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

TIGHT C55 AMG

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    Damn you guys! Now I gotta go take better picture of my ride to hang with all of your car displays.

I really like this color too! I saw it once on an SLK and thought it looked great. Anyone know the color code?
    Hey Denlasoul

THat is a tight color!!! ISnt that the C55 in the Benzworld.org gallries??? IT shifts from 4 to 5th at 160 miles an hour.
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Originally posted by MBATF
    Hey JUN, i don't think those folding mirrors look right on ur car............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................CAN I HAVE THEM? :silly: :banana: :Ponder:
    :banana: :banana:

I like your midnight blue and if i get the chance to buy another car I'll get that color of yours.

A C55? is it a C-body with a 55 engine in it? That's sweet.....

It's different....

It is definitely a different looking color out of all the colors. Although it's not a rare color, it does throw you off. I get people saying to me sometimes "you bought a purple car?". The color does look purple at some times, but just to clarify....it is BLUE!! My favorite comment from people is "is that a custom paint job?". These two reasons are what make this color my favorite color. I will try and put some pictures up tonight or some time tomorrow.

Originally posted by JRE320
    :banana: :banana:

I like your midnight blue and if i get the chance to buy another car I'll get that color of yours.

A C55? is it a C-body with a 55 engine in it? That's sweet.....

Yeah C55 AMG. There is like 10 of them in the world or something like that. You have to get a C43 and drop a 55 engine in it. I think AMG will do it for a certian price. Or you can acquire the parts yourself and do it. Someday i will have one......(sigh)....
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Did he modify the engine mount? Suspension? transmission mount? From what I heard the body of a c-class some eason can't handle those type of engine. Way to big for it.

Originally posted by JRE320
    Did he modify the engine mount? Suspension? transmission mount? From what I heard the body of a c-class some eason can't handle those type of engine. Way to big for it.

I Am not really sure how it is done. If you go to Benzworld.org they in the gallery section they have a pic of it and the engine. Also the forums section in Benzworld.org go to the C36,C43,C55 forums. There is a guy named Kevin Watters who was selling his C55. I dont know if he did or not but he problay could answer all of your questions. :banana: :chinese:
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

In Charge
    JRE:

The engine is a direct swap. It uses the same tranny as the C43 but maybe needs an ECU upgrade. I'm thinking about building one too, but for the money it might be better to s/c m car. I saw an E55 engine on Ebay for around 3K.

DLS
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

If I were you I'll just s/c your C43. Someone told me about the C43 rngine is way too much for the body and that's why the later ones suspension are upgaded to handle the powerful engine.

In Charge
    Sometimes my car actually feels like there is too much engine up front. Before I changed my springs, my car would dive all the time whenever I hit the breaks. The 5.5L is the same block as the 4.3L just bored out to the larger displacement. Essentially the same weight.

I agree with the s/c. As tempting as it is to go 5.5L, I think the best way to get 400rwhp is to s/c my car and make other additions.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    Sometimes my car actually feels like there is too much engine up front. Before I changed my springs, my car would dive all the time whenever I hit the breaks. The 5.5L is the same block as the 4.3L just bored out to the larger displacement. Essentially the same weight.

I agree with the s/c. As tempting as it is to go 5.5L, I think the best way to get 400rwhp is to s/c my car and make other additions.
    Sure supercharging the C43 would be awesome but just think about a C55!!! They are rare as hell and are headturners. Now you know what would be crazy s/c a C55. THAT WOULD BE FAST!!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Does anyone have any ideas of how us with the 4 banger Benz's can try to up our horsepower? It is almost to big of a car to have a 4 banger in it, it barely moves around town. So far I had to just work on looks, since I can not find or think of anything to do, to increase power.

98_Benzo-

You can do Chipping, Exhust, Intake, BI-Turbo, Super charger, NOS, and have LOTs of stickers on your car to make it fast.

I think I am going to start with the stickers, all the kids in my neighborhood have them on their cars and it seems to do a lot for their cars. I am going to get one for my windshield "Powered by Mercedes" that is the most power for you money. I need to find a website or something that sells those parts now. Anyone have any good idea's?

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    I think I am going to start with the stickers, all the kids in my neighborhood have them on their cars and it seems to do a lot for their cars. I am going to get one for my windshield "Powered by Mercedes" that is the most power for you money. I need to find a website or something that sells those parts now. Anyone have any good idea's?

YOu should also take of the benz hood star and put on a acura badge.

I really dont know where to buy aftermarket parts for your car. maybe evosport.com or ebay might have something?????

Good luck!!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition