Thread: 19X9.5 wheels on a c280!

19X9.5 wheels on a c280!

Will 19x8.5 in front and 19x9.5 in rear fit on a 99 c280 sport with no mods??????

THANKS!

:bunny:

I have ( in the same car) 18X8 in front (no spacers) and rear ( 1/8 spacers), but I think you can go all the way to 18X9 at the rear. Sometimes if I hit a bump, my front tires will touch the fender , this is very rare.
    \"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

OG Moderator

Re: 19X9.5 wheels on a c280!

Originally posted by c_lee
    Will 19x8.5 in front and 19x9.5 in rear fit on a 99 c280 sport with no mods??????

THANKS!

:bunny:
    yes but if your goin to lower it dont lower it to much and you might need to roll your fenders, but those will fit.
    Got BRABUS?

Cool thanks everyone!

I think i will be getting 19x8.5 in the front and 19x 9.5 in the back - the Axis super mesh wheels.

Does anyone know how they'd look on a c280 sport?

http://www.axiswheels.com/supermeshgallery.html

I did a quickie photoshop of it if you wanna see. I still have no clue how to get pics on here =( but gimme your email and ill send it along.
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by c_lee
    Cool thanks everyone!

I think i will be getting 19x8.5 in the front and 19x 9.5 in the back - the Axis super mesh wheels.

Does anyone know how they'd look on a c280 sport?

http://www.axiswheels.com/supermeshgallery.html
    Those wheels are the shiiitzz, i've been wanting to get those forever, ever since they came out. I have them photoshopped on my car and they look tight.
    Got BRABUS?

since my c280 is black on black, i was thinking of getting those and powdercoating the mesh - black and leaving the lips the original polish....

hmmmm i wonder how that'd look??

willpower
    that'd look pretty sick.... i see the ressurrection of the benzsport mafia coming....

rims

I GOT A PAIR OF THOSE RIMS ON MY CAR. TRIPLE CHROME AXIS SUPER MESH.. 19X8.5 IN FRONT AND 19X9.5 IN REAR. I USED A SPACER FOR THE FRONT BUT NOT THE REAR. NO RUB . ONLY IN REVERSE WHEN TURNING OUT, NOTHING SERIOUS .

do you have pics?

if so would you mind sharing??

just really curious how it'd look!

thanks!

look in the gallery

pics of the rims

DAAMNN

those look nice!!!

thanx!