Thread: Yellow Fog light Road test

Yellow Fog light Road test

I received my Yellow H1's today from rally light, just got back, my verdict is they are a good investment, them seems much brighter then the standard or even the cool blue sylvania H1's.They are not a real yellow, yellow, like the Porsche headlights you see at Sebring, or any of those over nites but they are just tinted enough to really enhance your vision on a clear nite. It has stopped raining after three weeks, so I will post a report when the next round of cloudy rainy weather moves in. For $6.75 a piece they are an especially good investment. I tried to take a pix with my digital camera, but all that came out was glare. I fool around with the camera settings and see if I can get a pix posted soon.
    Benzmeister
    1999 C280

Re: Yellow Fog light Road test

Originally posted by BenzMeister
    I fool around with the camera settings and see if I can get a pix posted soon.
    Please do!
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Re: Re: Yellow Fog light Road test

Originally posted by nokia8860
    Please do!
    Yes, I intend to do so, however my back went out on him last nite, (I suffer from Failed Back Syndrome a condition that will leave me in a wheelchair someday), as soon as I am on my feet again, I will tray and get a good shot!
    Benzmeister
    1999 C280