Thread: exhaust....

exhaust....

i was wondering if anyone could tell me which one is better, magnaflow or flowmaster. and i wondering who i should get a cat through. all of this is for a 1995 1/2 toyota tacoma. the engine code is 3rz. i know that someone in here works at an exhaust shop i just cant remember who(jnolt any help please). so yeh...any help on this subject would be apreciated. i am looking at the 12 and a 1/2 inch cat from LC engineering.

thnxa
    Benzes have style,
    Benzes have class,
    As soon as i get mine everyone will be kissing my ass,
    all of you are assholes making fun of my signature. now \"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!\" ,scarface.

what was that, i never heard of a mercedes by that name that must be rare!:hmmm: :werd: . J/K i would go for the magnaflow.

Ya Magnaflow is what i would go with.......
    RoyalFlush202

MagnaFlow, i have it! sounds great!
    M Power
    Current : http://www.cardomain.com/id/qqbennyqqm3

Sold: www.cardomain.com/id/qqbennyqq

but is there any reasoning/ physical proof that the magnaflow is better? oh yeh...i thought someone on here owned or worked at an exhaust shop, that person is always saying if we have any exhaust question to just ask him. tia guys.
    Benzes have style,
    Benzes have class,
    all of you are assholes making fun of my signature. now \"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!\" ,scarface.

Yeah, you might want to look for "CKlasse"
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

thanks J!
    Benzes have style,
    Benzes have class,

CKlasse
    Whaaat? who? where???

Anyway... on the Tacoma...REDO your Y pipe, leave your cat alone, and put a 2.5" O/O 14" tank by Magnaflow.
    You'll be impressed by the torque and hp gain by replacing that restrictive Y of yours.

Call me directly if you have any more questions.

ummm...what is a, " 2.5" O/O 14" tank by Magnaflow." does that o/o mean dual exhaust? is it some kind of symbol or something? thanks man. oh yeh by the way what is your phone number? tia man!
    Benzes have style,
    Benzes have class,

CKlasse
    sorry.. O/O = offset/offset. The part number is 11234 for 14" tank (aggressive sound) or 11266 for 18" tank (nice deep mellow tone).

You can reach me during business hour at 303-629-0935.

Thanks

and what is your real name again? so i know who to ask for. thanks man.
    Benzes have style,
    Benzes have class,

CKlasse
    ken.

Hey Ken,
    Do you happen to have any Lorinser or Brabus exhaust's for cheap? (Cliche) But willing to buy!!! let me know ...Danielkye81@Hotmail.com

the brand doesn't matter,you have to see if there is a better flowing or not,or if it has a bigger diameter if performance is what are you lokking for,tuning is so complicated.
    if you want to know more about the exhaust system and how do it makes hp,check this out.
    http://www.n2performance.com/archives.shtml