Thread: MB Price List Database

MB Price List Database

I dont know if any member is has this, I just down loaded the the MB Price List. I check it with a few part numbers and it works!!. If you input the part number it will display the part name and the price of the parts in euros..
    \"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

there is a 2003 version with prices in US $

it's in this section posted somewhere, do a search you'll find it.

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

The one I have is 2004 and the convertion from euros to dolars is verry simple.
    \"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

Originally posted by adelaros
    The one I have is 2004 and the convertion from euros to dolars is verry simple.
    ohh, then post a link so we can download it (probably a big file)
    If not, I can give you an FTP to upload it and then host it for the forum users.

I did not know the prices changed a lot this year.

Anyways here in Canada I pay way less for the parts compared to the price in the DB.

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

Send me a FTP site to Upload it...The file is 195MB (zip).

Cosmo - Sneakers