Thread: Car Cover

Car Cover

Sorry I didn't know where else to post this thread. Anyway, I'm going to be moving to San Luis Obispo for school this August and I won't have my car garaged for most of the time. Just wondering if anyone has a good car cover solution that they recommend. Looking for something under $100. Thanks.
    744 C230K

MB car cover for 202 is very good, has different layers keeps rain off and it's breathable (sp) is spendy at dealer but i got lucky and got a used one in perfect condition when a neighbor sold his ride, might wanna check around but i fully recommend it
    \"F*** new model cars, we ridin\' ol\' school\" €

I agree with Eurosport, I got mine on the cheap by buying second hand. As an alternative, California Car Covers makes some trusted covers for any car and various storage conditions.

www.calcarcovers.com
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

\"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD1V

I think thats a pretty good deal. The other pages are about that price range too. Also, it says it's made of the NOAH material which is usually pretty damn expensive.
    744 C230K

OG Moderator
    i got my car cover from sombody on here for dirt cheap, its very good also, i think it the ones you'd get from the dealers since it fits like a glove and has MB stuff embrodered.
    Got BRABUS?

ebay OEM C class car cover $75

I got mine from pgambautos:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Can't beat an OEM one for $75 & $15 shipped. I purchased mine from these guys and use it 3-4 days out of the week. Great Deal.

timecop369

If i were to update to say, a rieger kit, would the cover still fit front and back?
    744 C230K

Yah... my guess is it probably will fit. It's got room to give.

timecop369