Thread: check THIS OUT!!!

check THIS OUT!!!

i was looking at some of my dads magazines when i came along ths one. now tell me HOW SEXY IS THIS. and how much you think it would cost to do this if your car isnt chromed.

http://www.bastionicanada.com/lastscan.jpg

That's pretty tight....Have you seen the new Jaguars? They come like that from the factory in the xj-models, I believe. I think they come out in 2005 or 2006, one of those two. I think it's cool looking...it would be a little distracting to other drivers, especially with a high gloss wax and some sunlight....can you say "accident causer".
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

i know eh tell me about. I can so see the cops pulling you over for that. cause it makes sense its all chrome and with the sun lol good luck!!! But thats sooooo PIMP id love to have that for my 202!

That's a picture from one of the 2004 Mercedes Calendars. You can see the rest of the pics here:

http://www.dieselstation.com/archive...dar/index.html

there's also a motorsport calendar a classics calendar, and perhaps others, although I don't know where you might be able to check them out.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Hey Renn, How's it going? I hope your doing alright. I just wanted to verify that I was at least somewhat correct on the Jaguar doing the whole chrome thing.....actually, I was wrong, again I admit it.....they actually are doing an ALUMINUM look. I was wrong again......man, would someone please call me an IDIOT, that would be great, since I am admitting my mistake and we are all grown ups!!!!
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

OG Moderator
    I have the giant calender with all the chromed up benz's in it... and I dont even use it.. its just way to big a calender!!
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

I think Jaguar had a polished aluminum XJ at the car shows to introduce the new car...I don't think that's an available color. Here's a pic from Road & Track:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/images/r...amp_jaguar.jpg

Still, that's pretty bling.. Wonder when I'll see something like that on PimP My RiDe..
    2006 xB - bubble tea mobile
    1984 AE86 SR5 - project levin
    1986 AE86 GTS - project trueno

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    Hey Renn, How's it going? I hope your doing alright. I just wanted to verify that I was at least somewhat correct on the Jaguar doing the whole chrome thing.....actually, I was wrong, again I admit it.....they actually are doing an ALUMINUM look. I was wrong again......man, would someone please call me an IDIOT, that would be great, since I am admitting my mistake and we are all grown ups!!!!
    Idiot. It's not my fault you never learned how to read. buh bye.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

SLK Boy - that is the car I am talking about! I thought I heard there was going to be a very limited production of those cars. Then I heard also, that they were doing the shiney aluminum to show off the NEW aluminum body car...so, I don't know which is true, but it sure looks SWEET!! It reminds me of Terminator 2 (the bad guy, when he melts).

after i saw all those pictuers with the benz the whole picture looks fake just because of the car eh. like the background is real and the then you see the car. its pretty weird

I saw the shiny Jag a few years ago at the North American International Auto Show. Are you fella's jealous???

lol extremly jealous. how much u htink that would cost to really turn your 202 into chrome?

Originally posted by 1crzybenz
    lol extremly jealous. how much u htink that would cost to really turn your 202 into chrome?
    Hey not if you photoshop that sucker...lol