Thread: Command unit performance?

Command unit performance?

For those of you whom have upgraded your stock head unit, to a command/ navi unit. How would you say sound quality/clarity wise they preform over the stock, or aftermarket head units?

Comand is a stock deck which sounds... stock. Not the deck to get if you want quality audio. But if you want OEM look with navigation and intergration with canbus (should you go that route) you cant beat it.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Thanks nokia, i really love the OEM look of the navi. And it really fits into the whole upgraded sleeper look. But i need better sound if i'm going to rock the stock idea. Do you know which, if any of the Navi, Command, or MCS is best? And do they play regular CD's or would i need a changer for the complete package?

I only can speak about the comand since thats what im using it does play normal cds but its best to keep only a navi disc in the unit and get the fiber optic changer to play your audio cds.

Thats also something to keep in mind if youre upgrading a vehicle with out the fiber optic ring is that you will need to purchase the fiber optic wires as well as the changer.

There is an aux input on the comand unit in the back so you could always wire up something else if you like.

But alas it sounds stock so its not gonna win you any sound awards
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253