Dear Guys,
I'm wondering to do myself next maintenance service at 100000Km of my kompressor 1998cc W202.

I've already searched and informed how to perform oil change (special tool,...) but please still need some clarification:
1) Do I need to lift the car to access to the drainage nut and undercar plastic cover? May be a portable jack to put in front (where to avoid damage) of car?
2) Do the stealership provide new washer for the oil nut?
3) Do I really need a calibrated wrench for the oil nut and oil filter cap, because I'll be forced to purchase one with also the special oil remover tool?

Coolant (never changed before!)
1)same as above point 1 There is only a drainage in the radiator of there is also one in the engine block?
2)same of above point 2
3)same of above point 3

Spark plug, mine was replaced at 67000 Km, do I need to change now? Car go really well.

I can't find a maintenance manual because mine is a particular engine: 1998cc with kompressor with similar power and torque of C230K. Does someone suggest me where to provide one?

I'll appreciate again all your information, I confirm that we are so lucky because we have W202 and this is really the nicest Mercedes forum.

Hi

Marco