Thread: R170 sport

R170 sport

Hallo! Anyone out there be able to provide me with part numbers and the usual list of prices for an R170 Sport body kit? (front/rear bumper, side skirts) Gracias!
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

The only one I have is for standard and HWA. Is the sport one like the HWA one?

If so I can post those part numbers.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

CKlasse
    I got a HWA replica made w/ real carbon fiber from Deutch Ebay awhile ago for $1200. The quality is extremely nice. Although they only works on 'black' cars I suppose.

Originally posted by nokia8860
    The only one I have is for standard and HWA. Is the sport one like the HWA one?

If so I can post those part numbers.
    That would be perfectly fine. Muchas Gracias!
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by CKlasse
    I got a HWA replica made w/ real carbon fiber from Deutch Ebay awhile ago for $1200. The quality is extremely nice. Although they only works on 'black' cars I suppose.
    There's always paint of course right?

search. think. do. post.

CKlasse
    nahhhhhhh!