Thread: Interior

Interior

Hello...

This is my leather interior, and I wanted you all about what kind of setting I should do to match this leather with the rest of the interior.

I don't want to loose the MB look, but maybe it's too late already, cause this isn't exactly typical MB leather.

Please do send some pics if possible.....[IMG][IMG]

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2..._/DSC00139.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

The seats look ok....I don't know about the door panel. That tan Connelly leather look really stands out! The boot shifter thingy looks kind of cool...Reminds me of my old Audi Quattro. How did you get the leather on the steering wheel? Does it just overlap the original and you just sewed it in?

The reason I ask this is because I have the sport model with the two tone steering wheel, (Gray/black) and the gray part is all worn out..I wanted to put new leather on but I don't think it's possible..

I think it looks great
    You never had me, you never had your car

???

"what kind of setting you should do" ??? What does that mean?
    What kind of advicce are you looking for?
    BTW- I like the interior.
    1998 C43 White w/blue & black leather, xenons and more.
    MODS: 18\" SSR GT3\'s 8\'s front/ 9\'s rear. Custom cross-drilled AMG rotors
    w/red calipers. H&R sport springs and Koni yellows, avantgarde grill, custom blue CF interior trim, Llumar
    35% Tint. Clear corners, 2) K&N
    filters. Blaup/Chicago
    7\" monitor DVD w/ 5:1 surround, Pioneer center channel, JL Audio W7 8\" sub w/Memphis 500W amp,
    illum. door sills and alum. AMG pedals.
    MODS coming: It might be for sale.

One thing I would do to maybe blend the interior together is either:

1) Get some wood trim to replace the carbon or
    2) Paint the existing carbon trim in black (professionally) so as to match it in more with the black leather inserts on the doors.

These are just my thoughts and I hope it helps.
    You never had me, you never had your car

Someone here in the club would probably trade you wood for carbon. Post that in the classified section. Painting it would give you a more custom job as long as it's done right. Good luck.
    1998 C43 White w/blue & black leather, xenons and more.
    MODS: 18\" SSR GT3\'s 8\'s front/ 9\'s rear. Custom cross-drilled AMG rotors
    w/red calipers. H&R sport springs and Koni yellows, avantgarde grill, custom blue CF interior trim, Llumar
    35% Tint. Clear corners, 2) K&N
    filters. Blaup/Chicago
    7\" monitor DVD w/ 5:1 surround, Pioneer center channel, JL Audio W7 8\" sub w/Memphis 500W amp,
    illum. door sills and alum. AMG pedals.
    MODS coming: It might be for sale.