Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: painting my own interior dash trim kit

Originally posted by tinter101
    I had it done and turned out great. I did blue carbon fiber
    (simulated). It looks just like the factory CF trim but any color you want. You have to remove all the trim from your car and send it to them and trust them, that's why everybody didn't do it. For me it's local and I just drove over there and saw the shop. They did an awesome job, I highly recommend them. Later,Tinter.
    Have you posted any pics in the Members gallery? Cause I couldnt find any. I would really like to see it. How many peices did u custom paint and how much. Thanks.
    2000 C23K Sport / Custom Magnaflow Exhaust / H7 6000k HIDs / Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors / Real CF B Pillars & CF Spoiler / Smoked LED Tails / H&R / Bilstein / V1 Radar/Laser Detector

E-mail me directly and I'll send some pics, for some reason I can't post pics on this site. (scott_blackout@yahoo.com)
    For all my pieces it was about $600. In my opinion worth it, I get comments on it all the time.
    1998 C43 White w/blue & black leather, xenons and more.
    MODS: 18\" SSR GT3\'s 8\'s front/ 9\'s rear. Custom cross-drilled AMG rotors
    w/red calipers. H&R sport springs and Koni yellows, avantgarde grill, custom blue CF interior trim, Llumar
    35% Tint. Clear corners, 2) K&N
    filters. Blaup/Chicago
    7\" monitor DVD w/ 5:1 surround, Pioneer center channel, JL Audio W7 8\" sub w/Memphis 500W amp,
    illum. door sills and alum. AMG pedals.
    MODS coming: It might be for sale.

Originally posted by Superpnoy
    NEW IDEA ALSO!!!!

What if i buy for example Louis Vuitton fabric and just take out the dash trim kit and like hupolster it with louis vuitton fabric???what you guys think"?

dont you dare. that would be horrible. and besides it wouldnt be real LV any way
    *STATUS*