Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rieger Kit - Group Buy! interested?

Lightbulb Rieger Kit - Group Buy! interested?

Hey everyone,

All you people that are interested in doing a group buy for a w202 rieger kit please post up. I spoke to someone and they said we can do a group buy depending on how many people i can get... i personally plan on getting all of it even with the splitter so let me know

THANK YOU,
    Carlo
    744 CULT!

dude...those prices are frikken high!!! its like $200 for the front, $200 for the back, etc...

Originally posted by ryhi
    dude...those prices are frikken high!!! its like $200 for the front, $200 for the back, etc...
    haha yah daymn man i was all like they are freackin high...but i will call my other hook up to see whats up...got 2 other hook ups im waiting on this other one is really not a hook up
    744 CULT!

sHOOT i just realized that it was high...i think i can get them cheaper than pacificie though so still post up and try to get a group buy going
    744 CULT!

I'm interested

Re: ...

Originally posted by ShollyC220
    I'm interested
    thats 3!!! :banana: more please...i know ryhi is interested!
    744 CULT!

I'm interested depending on the price. I have found the whole body kit for less than 750.00.
    MBZ-C230

Originally posted by Kermit_D_Frog
    I'm interested depending on the price. I have found the whole body kit for less than 750.00.
    thats 4....hey 750 isnt bad??? where at? maybe we can check ou the group buy there also so we can compare prices...do they have the splitter also?
    744 CULT!

750 is regular price for 4 piece rieger body kit. That'S NOT including splitter or upper window spoiler

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

Originally posted by MrSpace
    750 is regular price for 4 piece rieger body kit. That'S NOT including splitter or upper window spoiler

Etienne

are you in???
    744 CULT!

Rieger Kit

Im Interested as well

im interested mabye if you can get a good deal...

Elvir
    Baaa

I can't be in before christmas.

Here winter is coming so my car is going back on steel wheels. I have until next march before putting somthing on it and I need to get money.

Let me know the price I'll see

Etienne

Originally posted by MrSpace
    I can't be in before christmas.

Here winter is coming so my car is going back on steel wheels. I have until next march before putting somthing on it and I need to get money.

Let me know the price I'll see

Etienne
    I hear you etienne. Montreal isn't the best place for a reiger kit since it's just an add on to the existing bumpers. It'll make your car too low for the snow and you'll be a snow plow for everyone :P . Something along the lines of a full bumper replacement would be better suited.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

Need the Kit

I'm definetly want to be in the group by, i've been looking for this particular kit for months. I want the splitter and the hood wing too. No joke, let me know the details ASAP
    www.rennenauto.com

Originally posted by Rocky
    I hear you etienne. Montreal isn't the best place for a reiger kit since it's just an add on to the existing bumpers. It'll make your car too low for the snow and you'll be a snow plow for everyone :P . Something along the lines of a full bumper replacement would be better suited.
    plus we have the worst roads in north america. The only place I can think that I saw worse is Costa Rica.

What I would probably do is get a rieger, either put it removeable with some brackets. Or I'd get two stock bumper covers to swap during winter.

But swapping is a pain in the *ss. Already, I don'T want to swap my suspension this winter I'll try running my car lowered on steelies. If I plow too much I'll have to raise the car each winter and lower it each spring. Might get a winter beater 4x4 next year.

Etienne

Link

Can some put a link with kit sample ?
    \"There\'s a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it\'s not about who\'s got the most bullets, it\'s about who controls the information.\"

Cosmo - Sneakers

Re: Link

Originally posted by adelaros
    Can some put a link with kit sample ?
    HERE YA GO!

744 CULT!

So far thats 7-8 people that are interested!!! :banana:
    744 CULT!

Count me in, although I'm just looking for the front and rear add on's and maybe the front splitter. Does that still count?

I'd be interested in the front splitter if that helps. Let me know

yah im pretty sure we dont need to order just the whole kit...
    744 CULT!

for 750 I'm definitely in- shipping is what's going to kill me. sweet looking kit though. I wonder how much a body shop would charge to paint that??? :banana:

Originally posted by ShollyC220
    for 750 I'm definitely in- shipping is what's going to kill me. sweet looking kit though. I wonder how much a body shop would charge to paint that??? :banana:
    hey it might be cheaper than 750 ...i just called my friends shop and they said they can get rieger kit so i said i plan on doing a group buy with over 10 people...and they are really cool so i think i can just for example order whatever you guys want with the rieger stuff...i have to call him back on monday for the price so keep on posting if you peoples are interested!!!

so far 11 people...
    744 CULT!

:banana: 12 people :banana: .......someone e-mailed me but i told him to post...to keep count
    744 CULT!