Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lorinser Body Kit

Lorinser Body Kit

Can someone help me find a link to a website that sells the lorinser body kit, the one where the front bumper has nonrounded fog lights, also if you could find the price from the back bumper from the kit with the rounded fog lights (It looks better than the one from the non rounded IMO) if someone wants to do a group buy for this lets get something together, they look really sharpe and I think its the best looking bodykit for the w202, let me know what you guys think of the back bumpers as well as the front bumpers, I would like to know what you guys think on which you like best...
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

i'm down to buy the lorinser sportline front bumper as well...the back don't look too great imo ...neither do the sides..

really? what would you use instead, and which bumper do you like better for the back
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

interested

i would be interested in a group buy the lorinser body kit....
    95 C280 SPORT, canadian model.... LOTS OF GOODIES

^^^^^ What part of San Diego are you from?

Oh yeah, sorry to hijack your thread.

yeah so does anyone have a link to to a lorinser bk price, i saw that the brabus was no more than 1500 that would be cool if lorinser was that much

***C43***

if its a group buy on the lorinser sportline put me on the list...dont really like the skirts, but dont know what else could match

back bumper is ok

after rereading your post your looking for....

this front

this back

I want this front

And the same back as the second pic

link where I got pics...
    http://www.carshine.com.au/Mercedes%...ody%20Kits.htm

in northern san diego....... rancho bernardo area
    95 C280 SPORT, canadian model.... LOTS OF GOODIES

youre next to me i'm in san bernardino, i also sort of live in irvine too

***C43***

and why does everyone like the rounded lights? come on i think the square match our headlights better...

***C43***

come on this looks nice

and what about this back?

***C43***

OG Moderator
    Contact CEC, the lorinser dist. they are located in LA somewhere. They recently had a sell on Lorinser kit for our w202 and it was really cheap, i think under 1000 for the whole thing. Call them up and see if they still have.

here was the thread but all the links are gone.

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=4660
    Got BRABUS?

I agree ash...

have that kit on my 280...check it on mypage

I have lorinser sportline front and back bumper ( it is replica) right now. i was plan to install it, due to my car crash..... so never have chance to install it. The bodykit look great and never been paint before and i would like the sell it. I will only accept local buyer cause u guys can come down and check the bodykit. Oh this bodykit only fit 98 and up. it is round fogling one. i living in the Bayarea now

where did you get a replica from...was it test fitted before you bought it, I ask this only because you say it ONLY fits 98+

i brought this kit was 2 years ago. it was from LA. yes this kit only fit 98 and up due to bumper change between 97~98, even in real lorinser sportline bumper it still only fit 98-00. you can come down to my house and see this bodykit in person.

so I can't get it because i have a 97? come on there's got to be something I can do

***C43***

I like to jump in on this thread too.

First of all, I love the lorinser body kit. And I also live and work in the So Cal - Irvine area.

Any information on options for lorinser kits and where to buy would be greatly appreciated!

If there is a group buy, all the better
    1995 C220 * (Retired)
    2006 A4 2.0T Quattro * Stock 4 now!

Originally posted by Fantasmweb
    i brought this kit was 2 years ago. it was from LA. yes this kit only fit 98 and up due to bumper change between 97~98, even in real lorinser sportline bumper it still only fit 98-00. you can come down to my house and see this bodykit in person.
    ok...jus wanted to know where exactly you got it because I thought rep kits could be fitted w/ minor modding for later model 202s for those who have 97 & older

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    so I can't get it because i have a 97? come on there's got to be something I can do
    you can get the square fog kit front & back (standard)~97 & older... If you can find 1

...you CANT get the round fog kit (sportline)~ 98+

I don't know where i get it cause this is my friend who already went back to Taiwan found it for me ( i think it is down to LA). he told me the bodykit which i have is display back then, so this lorinser bodykit quality and everything is way much better than those which it sell in the ebay etc. i kept it for nearly 2 years, cause i real like this bodykit. it was my dream bodykit since i have W202. btw i will try to sell local only due to i don't have pics yet and also i want whoever want to buy it come to see this good & quality bodykit in person....

so can i fit the back bumper from the rounded fog lights kit?

***C43***

you need a 98 upper bumper for this round fog light lorinser bodykit