Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lorinser Body Kit

what about back bumper?
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

same ... if ur car is not 98 and up, u need a upper bumper for this bodykit.

any updates on the group buy thing

well what do I need to have the rounded fog lights back bumper, I want that non rounded fog lights front bumper and the sides, if someone can get prices together, I emailed the cec guy and no one has replied to me, I sent a second email Friday but still no one has said anything
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

I've also sent 2 emails to CEC to inquire about Lorinser products and pricing with NO reply back.
    1995 C220 * (Retired)
    2006 A4 2.0T Quattro * Stock 4 now!

i am yet to get anything back yet, so is there any other places we can go for the buy, if it really is 1k i am down for sure

***C43***

http://www.carshine.com.au/Pictures/...0Grey%20Sedan%

this kit is really nice I think (round lights). I don't like the gills in the skirts on the other ones. I have a dealership, I could possibly hook alot of deals up with good prices on anything. Has to be in bulk though....
    1998 C280 sport

can you give me a price quote, I want a nonrounded fog light front, sides, and whatever it takes for a 1997 c280 to have a rounded fog lights back bumper, I believe it is two parts not sure...

***C43***

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    can you give me a price quote, I want a nonrounded fog light front, sides, and whatever it takes for a 1997 c280 to have a rounded fog lights back bumper, I believe it is two parts not sure...
    Ashkan,

I really have no idea what this stuff costs. I haven't even looked into it at all. All I'm saying is that if a bunch of people were interested I could make some calls and probably get us a good deal. I have a little used car dealer with a shop so I'm sure I can order the stuff at cost from a distributer/wholesaler whatever. I would need all you guys to help. I would just be the one getting the deal and placing the order. If anyone knows a good company to get the kits from I will call and work something out...let me know....
    1998 C280 sport

ok then, I am interested for sure, I sent about a millions emails to that one company but have got no replies....

***C43***

ok then, I am interested for sure, I sent about a millions emails to that one company but have got no replies....
    how many buyers are there so far? What is the company? What are some names of the companies that sell good quality kits?
    1998 C280 sport

i agree. i was thinking of the sportline front (rounded lights) with c43 sides and back. And i was gonna shave off the molding on the front bumper

Originally posted by Kswiss
    i'm down to buy the lorinser sportline front bumper as well...the back don't look too great imo ...neither do the sides..
    http://www.inzrate.com

I spoke with CEC about the lorinser kits. Here is the price they quoted for the Sportline kit (the round eyes)

$1600 - front bumper

$1500 - rear bumper

$1000 - for side skirts (pair)

fogs - extra

50% down required. Kit takes 3-4 wks to get in.

Ask for Jason at CEC if interested

Originally posted by htfan1
    I've also sent 2 emails to CEC to inquire about Lorinser products and pricing with NO reply back.

now we need a price on non rounded fog lights because I have a 97, and the back part that allows me to have a 98+ back bumper

***C43***

I donno if they still make the non rounded one. You should cal CEC Wheels and find out - they da distributor for lorinser in the US

now we need a price on non rounded fog lights because I have a 97, and the back part that allows me to have a 98+ back bumper

Originally posted by c_lee
    I spoke with CEC about the lorinser kits. Here is the price they quoted for the Sportline kit (the round eyes)

$1600 - front bumper

$1500 - rear bumper

$1000 - for side skirts (pair)

fogs - extra

50% down required. Kit takes 3-4 wks to get in.

Ask for Jason at CEC if interested
    is that a group buy quote???
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

that is a lot seeing as how brabus kit is 1k for everything

***C43***

that is a lot seeing as how brabus kit is 1k for everything
    thats why I was asking..over 4k then add shipping, paint, and install...
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

That's not a group buy quote. That's for single kit purchase.

Yes they are very expensive, considering I got a quote for the complete Wald for $1450 and if I get 5 people, than less than $1450.

But then again - it is lorinser...and then again....we don't live in Europe so we pay the $$$$ in premium.

But keep in mind to, the Brabus kit is not a complete bumper, but just lips and bumper cover.

Originally posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
    thats why I was asking..over 4k then add shipping, paint, and install...

CEC wheels are a rip off...your best bet is either going through this members deal or going to another shop...TWS does nice group buys...

tws? you have a link?

***C43***

i think the link is thewheelsupply.com or you can just call 411 .....tws in walnut, ca.

Angry

What ever happened to this group buy???
    95 C280 SPORT, canadian model.... LOTS OF GOODIES

if we can find someone who is selling it will be a go hopefully, especially if its a cheap source, if someone could find a distro we could go ahead, no luck yet, well none cheap anyway, and I doubt msot people will pay 7k for a 202 body kit, seriously fuck that

***C43***

if you live in the US, it doesn't matter who you buy from - they all have to go through CEC Wheels in So. Cal - since they are the sole distributors for lorinser in N. America.

CEC will special order the sport line kits piece by piece:

front $1500
    rear $1500
    sides $800 a piece

if you have a wholesalers license, typically its about 30% cheaper, but donno about this case, since they are special ordering.

Shipment time = 3-4 wks to CEC's LA office

you're best bet is to find someone with the kit already, find a group of buyers and make a mold and make replicas

if we can find someone who is selling it will be a go hopefully, especially if its a cheap source, if someone could find a distro we could go ahead, no luck yet, well none cheap anyway, and I doubt msot people will pay 7k for a 202 body kit, seriously fuck that