Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lorinser Body Kit

Originally posted by c_lee
    if you live in the US, it doesn't matter who you buy from - they all have to go through CEC Wheels in So. Cal - since they are the sole distributors for lorinser in N. America.

CEC will special order the sport line kits piece by piece:

front $1500
    rear $1500
    sides $800 a piece

if you have a wholesalers license, typically its about 30% cheaper, but donno about this case, since they are special ordering.

Shipment time = 3-4 wks to CEC's LA office

you're best bet is to find someone with the kit already, find a group of buyers and make a mold and make replicas
    so does any know how to get this going, because I know I'm not the only one who wants this kit for..... a decent price
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

i would say don't waste time trying to get the real kit, its not worth paying 4Gs + painting and install for a car now that is 5+ years old.

find some who'll let you make a mold of their kits .. maybe talk to 714guy, he's making a mold of a brabus kit for a replica group buy on the forum.

those are my only suggestions -- sorry, don't know where they make good replica kits

Originally posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
    so does any know how to get this going, because I know I'm not the only one who wants this kit for..... a decent price
    http://www.inzrate.com

Originally posted by c_lee
    i would say don't waste time trying to get the real kit, its not worth paying 4Gs + painting and install for a car now that is 5+ years old.

find some who'll let you make a mold of their kits .. maybe talk to 714guy, he's making a mold of a brabus kit for a replica group buy on the forum.

those are my only suggestions -- sorry, don't know where they make good replica kits
    yeah i know...
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

well if you are keeping this car for a while, this is very ncie and could be worth it, I mean w202's have the ability to have almost anything done to them, even more so than any other benz out now, I mean you would be hard pressed to find a full range of mods for sl65 amg, but you can do engine swaps on w202's for mroe power, endless amounts of body kits and a slew of other items, so is it worth it... if you want to keep the car for a while I'd say yes, if you are just waiting to get a new benz...fuck it, but I am still in the buy for the real deal also, slaccessories.com sells this kit for cheaper than cec wheels, imma give them a call tomorrow to find out info on group buys, and i'll let you know how it goes...
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

i never liked the sportline side skirts and the rear bumper too much

i wonder what it would look like with a sportline front and thec 43 sides and rear????

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    well if you are keeping this car for a while, this is very ncie and could be worth it, I mean w202's have the ability to have almost anything done to them, even more so than any other benz out now, I mean you would be hard pressed to find a full range of mods for sl65 amg, but you can do engine swaps on w202's for mroe power, endless amounts of body kits and a slew of other items, so is it worth it... if you want to keep the car for a while I'd say yes, if you are just waiting to get a new benz...fuck it, but I am still in the buy for the real deal also, slaccessories.com sells this kit for cheaper than cec wheels, imma give them a call tomorrow to find out info on group buys, and i'll let you know how it goes...
    http://www.inzrate.com