Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowering 99 C280

so is brabus or amg better than H&R or volt, well out of those which one is best
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    so is brabus or amg better than H&R or volt, well out of those which one is best
    As you can see, it depends on who you ask. The only way to really know which one is best to you would be to try them all.

Your in SoCal, come drive my car & I bet you pick the Vogtland's with Koni shocks
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

wher ein so cal? so cal is a big place, I live in irvine and san bernardino, so if you're close to anyone of those places we should meet up, hell we should have a so cal meet up!
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    wher ein so cal? so cal is a big place, I live in irvine and san bernardino, so if you're close to anyone of those places we should meet up, hell we should have a so cal meet up!
    Temecula
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

Never hear of Vogtland Springs, is there

Originally posted by KWiK
    Temecula
    a website I can check?

Thanks
    Benzmeister
    1999 C280

website? that is a city...

***C43***