OG Moderator

Replica Brabus Front

UPDATED: 02.21.06

Pictures on my cousin's car

Front

Passenger side

3/4 angle view

Driver Side

STATUS: Ready. Cost : $300 for the next 5. $325 there after.

To ensure proper fitment and easy install I will install each one on to my spare bumper before they are shipped/picked up by you.

These will NOT fit Updated Bumpers. Sorry to those i already sold to with Updated bumpers.

Email me: 714guy @ Sbcglobal.net
    for additonal info and deposit

Alright Guys after a year of talk, the mold and bumpers are finally made.

FULL VIEW

LEFT SIDE

MIDDLE

RIGHT SIDE

Here is the GTO Bumper for the Millens

Same one on Rod Millen's Website except for the CF inlay part

Trimmed and fitted on pre-updated bumper

Full view

Left side where Frabus meets bumper

Right view of above

Left side close up

Right side close up

Left wheel arch

Right wheel arch

Center w/out grill for mesh

And lastly with the Mysterious Center grill

Got BRABUS?

I don't get it,. what is the difference between yours and the other replica?

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by MrSpace
    I don't get it,. what is the difference between yours and the other replica?

Etienne
    Well all of the replicas that i've bought or seen are a mold of the entire bumper, and it would either require alot of cutting and fixing to fit it right or you'd have to put on the mounting brakets from your OE bumper on to the replica. If i replicate my Brabus, you'll only have to remove the factory bumper cover and put on the fake Brabus cover and you'll be done, just how it should be.

I just finished working on my cosuin replica AMG and i had alot of cutting and fitting to get it right since it was a mold of the entire bumper. I am sure others on the board that have bought the Replica AMG kit know what i am talking about.

I've seen the work that my friend's place does and it's flawless. If i get enough interest, i'd first have to sand and block my Brabus bumper and seal it with primer so that it will be perfect. Then i get a mold made of the bumper which is a pretty penny. After the mold is done, i'll start pumping out copies of the front end. Then all you'd need to do is prime and paint. I will make sure they all fit before sending them out.
    Got BRABUS?

My replica amg bumper was only the lower 3/4 half. Guess mines was more of a replica replica than yours
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

i might be interested =) also how much would those foglights cost?

how is quality?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by KenzBenz
    i might be interested =) also how much would those foglights cost?
    I have fogligths that fit the bumper, i got them from pepboys and there mad by hella. they were 60 bucks
    Got BRABUS?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by Kswiss
    how is quality?
    It will be fiberglass and the same thickness of the Brabus, and it will be gelcoated. The only downfall it might crack you get into a fender bender. My friend ensured me that it will be an EXACT copy of the Original one. I haven't made them yet and wont until i get enough people who are confirmed b/c the mold is so much money.
    Got BRABUS?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by nokia8860
    My replica amg bumper was only the lower 3/4 half. Guess mines was more of a replica replica than yours
    yeh i guess, you were lucky then.
    Got BRABUS?

ill be interested if the rieger bg doesnt pull through

can u explain what exactly is a fender bender?

In Charge
    Originally posted by KenzBenz
    can u explain what exactly is a fender bender?
    fender bender refers to an accident.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

a fender bender is a small accident when you either run into someone from the back or someone runs into you in the back.....i've had a couple fender benders on the freeway, but my bumper only has small scratches.....i think with fiber glass, the kit will just break and will have to be repaired since the fiber glass will be showing...

well if the quality and fit (on a 99 c280) is there, id be interested...
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
    well if the quality and fit (on a 99 c280) is there, id be interested...
    The Brabus Front wasn't made to fit on the Updated Body style, so you'd have to un upgrade and get an older bumper.
    Got BRABUS?

its not a full bumper? why is the de-update req.?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by ryhi
    its not a full bumper? why is the de-update req.?
    Nope. none of the W202 body kits are full bumpers, unless you get the replicas like i did. You have to remove the bumper cover and replace it with the Brabus one and since the updated bodystyle bumpers are different they wont fit. Hence the UN updating the bumpers.
    Got BRABUS?

I'm kinda interested.:Ponder:

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

OG Moderator
    When i get 10 confirmed buyer that deposit $100, i will start on it. The reason i am requiring a deposit, the Mold is really expensize and i dont want confirmed buyers to back out and get stuck with the bill. So Hopefully there is enough SERIOUS buyers before i install it on my car, and the idea will be scraped.
    Got BRABUS?

Originally posted by 714guy
    When i get 10 confirmed buyer that deposit $100, i will start on it. The reason i am requiring a deposit, the Mold is really expensize and i dont want confirmed buyers to back out and get stuck with the bill. So Hopefully there is enough SERIOUS buyers before i install it on my car, and the idea will be scraped.
    714guy.You're the best!So it will fit C280 V6 right?But can you get the full Brabus body kits,not just front bumper?Floglights included.It's a little queer just install the bumper only.
    What's the cost?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by Simon Lin
    714guy.You're the best!So it will fit C280 V6 right?But can you get the full Brabus body kits,not just front bumper?Floglights included.It's a little queer just install the bumper only.
    What's the cost?
    Unfortunately, i only have the BRABUS front, I dont know if you've seen the rest of the kit, it Looks like stock. The only other thing that I would recommend is the C36 amg sides, and rear. Thats what I am goin to do. I can get you the Fogs, they are $60. The bumper is $250.

But there seems to be a problem, if you have the V6 C280, then that would be the updated model, in which the Brabus front wont fit unless you get an older bumper (<97') and put it on. The only kit that will fit the updated model is the C43 and the lorinser.
    Got BRABUS?

i might be down for this also if the rieger group buy im doing doesnt pull through...
    744 CULT!

Originally posted by 714guy
    Nope. none of the W202 body kits are full bumpers, unless you get the replicas like i did. You have to remove the bumper cover and replace it with the Brabus one and since the updated bodystyle bumpers are different they wont fit. Hence the UN updating the bumpers.
    i still dont quite understand...can u explain more?

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by ryhi
    i still dont quite understand...can u explain more?
    check out your bumper everything below the gray molding part is the bumper cover. That piece can be removed and replaced with a the AMG, BRABUS, etc.
    Got BRABUS?

I'd be down, but my concern again is fitment. Since I have a 99, I would need to get an older bumper? Can you explain more about this? Also, if you posted pictures of the bumper and where it would attach, and also what piece would have to be changed to fit a 99 I think it would help move some people along.
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.