Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: 02.21.06 Replica Brabus Front

Spring Master
    if brabus only made rear addon i would buy it

HERE IS THE PRICE FOR THE AUTHENTIC BRABUS -- NEED 10 ORDERS FOR BRABUS TO MAKE THIS KIT AGAIN. I AM LOOKING INTO WHETHER OR NOT IF PEOPLE CAN JUST ORDER THE FRONT OR BACK ONLY. DON'T KNOW YET.... BUT THE PRICE IS BETTER THAN THE OLDER DEAL THAT WAS POSTED!

MONEY NEEDED UP FRONT - IF YOU INTERESTED, EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO. THIS DEAL IS BEING HANDLED BY A BRABUS WHOLESALER

FRONT - $520

REAR - $520

MUFFLER - $600 (OPTIONAL)

email @ chris24@gmail.com
    http://www.inzrate.com

K I JUST FOUND OUT YOU CAN ORDER PARTIAL KIT

THIS MEANS YOU CAN JUST BUY FRONT OR BACK - THE PRICE IS THE SAME! I STILL NEED 10 BUYERS THOUGH!!!!

PLEASE LETS GET IT!

Originally posted by c_lee
    HERE IS THE PRICE FOR THE AUTHENTIC BRABUS -- NEED 10 ORDERS FOR BRABUS TO MAKE THIS KIT AGAIN. I AM LOOKING INTO WHETHER OR NOT IF PEOPLE CAN JUST ORDER THE FRONT OR BACK ONLY. DON'T KNOW YET.... BUT THE PRICE IS BETTER THAN THE OLDER DEAL THAT WAS POSTED!

MONEY NEEDED UP FRONT - IF YOU INTERESTED, EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO. THIS DEAL IS BEING HANDLED BY A BRABUS WHOLESALER

FRONT - $520

REAR - $520

MUFFLER - $600 (OPTIONAL)

email @ chris24@gmail.com

ok, i think we have gotten a little side tracked here with info about authentic brabus kits. i think that a replica front is something that is more feasable because of cost. from talking to a few people it seems like many are interested. lets start a list of interested people here and see if we can make this happen.

1. JDoggery
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

1. JDoggery
    2. Kenzbenz

brabus

1. JDoggery
    2. Kenzbenz
    3. w202mod

Re: brabus

Okay so this list is for a replica kit? From where? how much?

1. JDoggery
    2. Kenzbenz
    3. w202mod
    4. c_lee

Re: Replica Brabus Front

You kind of disappeared after the first array of posts....what ever happened?? Are you still selling this replica kits!!!????

Originally posted by 714guy
    I just talked to my friend about making gellcoated Fiber glass replicas of my Brabus front. If i can get 10 people who are interested in it, it will come to about $ 250 a piece. It will be an exact copy of the front unlike other replica kits that are a mold of the entire bumper, this is just the Brabus cover.

Please post if your interested. Thanks

he will...but there aren't enough people. i dont know why people arent responding to this....it's quite an opportunity to get a brabus front for such a good price.

OG Moderator

Re: Re: Replica Brabus Front

You kind of disappeared after the first array of posts....what ever happened?? Are you still selling this replica kits!!!????
    I am still here, just been busy, i check everyday, but i need at least 10 people, unless i do well in Sin City this weekend and i can afford to do al by my self.
    Got BRABUS?

lets go people. everyone seems to talk about wanting this part and they can't find it or it is too expensive. well, here is the opporunity. only a few more people. i am actually suprised we don't have 20 people by now...

Re: Re: Re: Replica Brabus Front

sigh...same deal as the real brabus huh. 10 peeps.

well, lemme know when you get 10 - don't forget!

payce

I am still here, just been busy, i check everyday, but i need at least 10 people, unless i do well in Sin City this weekend and i can afford to do al by my self.

I would be down, but id still have to find side skirts and a rear cuz IMO it would look whack with just the barbus front bumper and nothing else.

Re: Re: brabus

Okay so this list is for a replica kit? From where? how much?

1. JDoggery
    2. Kenzbenz
    3. w202mod
    4. c_lee
    only six more, i know u guys want it...

no hope...sigh

lets get the real deal!! :laugh:

Re: Re: brabus

Kswiss - Need 8 more people for real deal

Btw, Sorry guys, but gonna take my name off this list. 10 people is going to be a long time coming. I think i'm gonna go for the wald kit.

1. JDoggery
    2. Kenzbenz
    3. w202mod

OG Moderator
    alright guys since it seems that we wont get 10 anytime soon, so i did some number crunching and if i can get 5 confirmed orders, the cost per piece would be around $350. So if there is enough interest at that price, i will call up the places and confirm the price for you guys.

I'll have some free time soon so i will be able to work on this project.
    Got BRABUS?

Did you find out if it will fit on a 99 bumper?

alright guys since it seems that we wont get 10 anytime soon, so i did some number crunching and if i can get 5 confirmed orders, the cost per piece would be around $350. So if there is enough interest at that price, i will call up the places and confirm the price for you guys.

That is great!!!

around 350 dollars works for me

OG Moderator
    Did you find out if it will fit on a 99 bumper?
    check out the second page of the thread it will answer your question.
    Got BRABUS?

I know you mentioned there is cutting involved, but can you tell me what type of cutting?

Based on your opinon (since you have the original) How much work do you think will be needed to get it to fit a 99 bumper.

I just need to know the amount of work its gonna take to get the replica to fit on a updated bumper. Once i get an answer on that i can either commit or not.

Thanx

check out the second page of the thread it will answer your question.

OG Moderator
    I know you mentioned there is cutting involved, but can you tell me what type of cutting?

Based on your opinon (since you have the original) How much work do you think will be needed to get it to fit a 99 bumper.

I just need to know the amount of work its gonna take to get the replica to fit on a updated bumper. Once i get an answer on that i can either commit or not.

Thanx
    if you want to donate an updated bumper to me then i can tell how much work it will need to fit, otherwise i am not goin to a buy one just to fit for you. If you read what Nokia said, the only difference would be the amount the bumper sticks out, the fit should be about the same.

Got BRABUS?

350 shipped? if not how much will shipping be?

where do you guys plan to get them painted/ installed? what about the lower mesh/ fogs?

any idea of what the total cost would be? (ship, paint, install, etc.)i think that this would help people to understand what there overall investment is going to be. maybe this will help to get potential buyers