Thread: Exhaust Tips that fits OEM single tip?

Exhaust Tips that fits OEM single tip?

Are there any Exhaust Tips sold in the market that can be welded on to OEM sing tip exhaust with minimal modification?

Becasue of the way OEM single tip mufflers are bend to the right(seen from the rear) then to the bottom, it is hard finding a right
    Exhaust Tip that is easy to fit...

Re: Exhaust Tips that fits OEM single tip?

Originally posted by LiMuBai
    Are there any Exhaust Tips sold in the market that can be welded on to OEM sing tip exhaust with minimal modification?

Becasue of the way OEM single tip mufflers are bend to the right(seen from the rear) then to the bottom, it is hard finding a right
    Exhaust Tip that is easy to fit...
    im pretty sure you can weld any exhaust tip ...if you plan on welding it to the oem muffler? i mean just cut off the tip on there right now and get small piping done on the exhaust tip to the way you want it to stick out than weld it on...

hook me up with a korean girl =] korean girls are hott haha...pics pics =] lmao...sorry i have a thing for korean girls lmao
    744 CULT!

muffler tips..

I saw some muffler tips that you could bolt on to the OEM tips, is this any good? from behind, I think it's look pretty much the same.

though, it may casue some ratttling noise if not properly fastened, or loosen...

and, would muffler tips for W220 fit my w202?

Korean girls in LA are hotter