Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Authentic Wald Kit For Cheap - Group By

@ Brabus

Well it costs 790$ brand new in Japan, directly at WALD!

And I know that you all live in different places , but trying to get a good conveyance, better a conveyance that takes the kits with them on their regularly route is cheaper than that what the wholesalers offered to you.

Alex.

\'96 W202 C220

view homepage

my other rides:

\'89 W124 230E

\'86 W124 200D

Are you able to get it for us, obviously I would expect you would make some money off this and we would all get a deal. I have the money ready now and can send it via paypal. I have tried wholesale and everything but I can not find an authentic Wald kit for under $1300 shipped to my door. If you could help me out that would be great my email is andauto@yahoo.com

OG Moderator
    officially from japan:
    http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/cat...lass/w202.html

84,000 yen = about USD $805

So it is not that expensive

problem is shipping it over here I cant find anyone with conveyance (sp?)

Is anyone interested in a Wald kit? I can get them for $1400 shipped to LA. If we get at least 5 buyers, he said the price can go down to around $1100-1200, he has to check with Wald. Anyone interested?
    Uber 202

Im down at $1100 for sure

Originally posted by albanianbenz
    Im down at $1100 for sure
    1) MikeL
    2) albanianbenz

nothing offical, just trying to get a head count?
    Uber 202

@albanianbenz

1100$ for sure?

Take it, that's a good price.

Alex.

\'96 W202 C220

view homepage

my other rides:

\'89 W124 230E

\'86 W124 200D

Hopefully we can get a few more people soon. Possibly if there is a new thread since some users won't view this one anymore.

who's the dealer @ 1100.

how long will it take

do we have to pay the entire amt up front, or just put a 10% deposit down?

I'm not about put down the full 1100 before i get the product.

if this deal is based on an initial deposit, i may be interested.

Originally posted by albanianbenz
    Hopefully we can get a few more people soon. Possibly if there is a new thread since some users won't view this one anymore.
    http://www.inzrate.com

I'm in at $1100...

if the person who set this up will answer the below question, I'll be in - dependent on the answer in regards to a deposit.

Originally posted by c_lee
    who's the dealer @ 1100.

how long will it take

do we have to pay the entire amt up front, or just put a 10% deposit down?

I'm not about put down the full 1100 before i get the product.

if this deal is based on an initial deposit, i may be interested.

if the person who set this up will answer the below question, I'll be in - dependent on the answer in regards to a deposit.
    TWS, $1100 is just a rough estimate if we had at least 10 kits purchased, not the real/actual price? I am 100% sure this GB will never happen. I know forsure 10 people will not cough up the money up front and the hassle of trying to gather 10 people willing and who will not flake is nearly impossible. Kits would have to be paid for in full and upfront. If this GB goes through, great. If not, I dont care about paying a couple hundred more dollars, no big deal. I will eventually get my Wald kit no matter what. A matter of a couple hundred dollars cant/wont stop me.
    Uber 202

Well, I'm not forking over the full amt for a body kit up front.

WWW.CARROZZERIADESIGN.COM in irvine is willing to only take a 400 bucks deposit on the kit - with rest due upon arrival of the kit, but they want $1450.

Originally posted by MikeL
    TWS, $1100 is just a rough estimate if we had at least 10 kits purchased, not the real/actual price? I am 100% sure this GB will never happen. I know forsure 10 people will not cough up the money up front and the hassle of trying to gather 10 people willing and who will not flake is nearly impossible. Kits would have to be paid for in full and upfront. If this GB goes through, great. If not, I dont care about paying a couple hundred more dollars, no big deal. I will eventually get my Wald kit no matter what. A matter of a couple hundred dollars cant/wont stop me.

Well, I'm not forking over the full amt for a body kit up front.

WWW.CARROZZERIADESIGN.COM in irvine is willing to only take a 400 bucks deposit on the kit - with rest due upon arrival of the kit, but they want $1450.
    Exactly my point. Im sure they would do someting like that, take a non refundable deposit. If someone was actually really interested and wanted the kit, I see no difference in paying up front or after? Obviously, no tuner shop is going to order 10+ kits on a faith of good will and take the promised words of people over the net. Whenever we have GB's over on the bmw forums, paying up front is standard procedure. It insures both the seller and buyer for their product. Theres never a problem getting the BMW guys to cough up a few grand. There was also a GB for Volk rims not long ago, the particular rim was backordered and required everyone to pay up front and in full to ensure them a spot, this is always standard. Even the Subaru guys have no problems with this? why is it so hard to get something going with the W202 guys? If this GB doesnt happen and Im almost postive it wont, I will order my kit alone and still get it for cheaper than $1450. Honestly, all this hassle to me, isnt worth saving a few hundred bucks.
    Uber 202

I'm not coughing up $1100 up front to someone that i don't know for a product that i cannot get right now. That's what the difference is.

I am glad that you can get the kit for less. Than maybe you should, rather than coming on the forum and wasting your time....

Originally posted by MikeL
    Exactly my point. Im sure they would do someting like that, take a non refundable deposit. If someone was actually really interested and wanted the kit, I see no difference in paying up front or after? Obviously, no tuner shop is going to order 10+ kits on a faith of good will and take the promised words of people over the net. Whenever we have GB's over on the bmw forums, paying up front is standard procedure. It insures both the seller and buyer for their product. Theres never a problem getting the BMW guys to cough up a few grand. There was also a GB for Volk rims not long ago, the particular rim was backordered and required everyone to pay up front and in full to ensure them a spot, this is always standard. Even the Subaru guys have no problems with this? why is it so hard to get something going with the W202 guys? If this GB doesnt happen and Im almost postive it wont, I will order my kit alone and still get it for cheaper than $1450. Honestly, all this hassle to me, isnt worth saving a few hundred bucks.

I'm not coughing up $1100 up front to someone that i don't know for a product that i cannot get right now. That's what the difference is.

I am glad that you can get the kit for less. Than maybe you should, rather than coming on the forum and wasting your time....
    Im not the original starter to this thread. I was bored and searching and came upon it and figured, if others wanted a kit too, then maybe we can all get it a little bit cheaper. And you wouldnt be coughing up the money to someone you didnt know genious, you'd be paying the shop, not me. I was planning on getting either the Rieger or Wald, because the Brabus is discontinued and no one was willing to get on that GB as well. It seems like Kswiss and me are the only ones who are interested and willing to dump the $$.
    Uber 202

I'm willing to dump the money for a Wald kit, not reiger or brabus. But I thought you only needed 5 people cuz that can prolly be done if you consider 3 of us now and two more shouldn't be that hard. I agree with you as far as getting 10 people and it will not happen anytime soon, if ever. Let me know where you can get it for under $1450.

anything ever happen with this??
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

Yea im down with a cheap group buy fo sho
    Silver 99c230k

*supersprint header(in process)
    *Remus full sound turbo cat-back exhaust(custom)
    *K+N performance filter
    *Avantgard grill

Spring Master
    900 shipped i'll join

edit price change

it's cheaper here anyway?

Originally posted by frankthetank_86
    has anyone tried getting a WALD kit from these guys, they have pretty good pricing on the kits.

www.memoryfab.com

800+ just for the kit and then a couple more hundred for the FOGS.

Re: it's cheaper here anyway?

Originally posted by solodough
    anyone try these guys for the wald kit?

www.memoryfab.com
    95 C280 SPORT, canadian model.... LOTS OF GOODIES

just another pic

Re: just another pic

Originally posted by solodough
    damn thata F'in sexy...any1 close to this place to get some info so perhaps when most of our wallets recover from x-mas say like income tax time we can really make the GB happen?
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me