Thread: Visor Part

Visor Part

Is there a part number for a visor that comes withOUT the mirror?? Or do all of them have a mirror?

Need an order of LCD's to go with that visor mayhaps?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Yes I do... and my shop can't seem to find a replacement fit for the w202... so I figure they can make a custom one if I get them a visor without the mirror...

I am unsure if US models ever came without mirrors. You might wanna try vin in the UK as he wanted mirror ones so a trade might work as he doesnt have mirror ones.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Wonder why UK don't have the mirrors on their visors.... I'm thinking maybe they got too many Vampires driving around and scared of mirrors...
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Originally posted by JRE320
    Wonder why UK don't have the mirrors on their visors.... I'm thinking maybe they got too many Vampires driving around and scared of mirrors...
    I think maybe the base models (classic) might not have the vanity mirrors...

Thanks Joey, I'll e-mail Vin

Originally posted by Brabus
    Yes I do... and my shop can't seem to find a replacement fit for the w202... so I figure they can make a custom one if I get them a visor without the mirror...
    They should still be able to make a custom one even WITH mirrors on your current OEM visors (of course, you will lose the mirros)... Won't be cheap($200 ~ $300 PER SIDE) but definitely doable.. I think the key is finding a sharp LCD that doesn't have a lot of buttons and not too thick, so you prob need stay away from name brand ones and go with a no name that'll fit better, and you can wrap it with suede or something!! I'll show you some pics when I get a chance..

Alright cool. Thanks Will

I took some pics at the shop today then I dropped my camera. When I got home (just now at 2am, had a big problem that took 6 hours to fix, but that's long story) and hooked up the camera to my laptop, the camera won't turn on.. Checked and the battery is GONE Must have slipped out when I dropped the camera. hahaha. Oh well, will show them to you when I find the battery.

I saw another car that they just mount the screen right on top of the visor (instead of flush look), and I think that's a lot easier since you won't need to do upholstery again which would take about 3 hours to do it right per side, so maybe something you want to consider.

our visors did come with mirrors but they are only small ones without iilumination - ideal for taking out and fitting a screen in:

If you want to trade then let me know.