Thread: Blinking Mirrors....Again!

Lightbulb Blinking Mirrors....Again!

Hey, I know alot of people are talking about blinking mirrors. I just wanted to know if there is different style of mercedes blinking mirrors that can be fitted on a W202 C-class (Like CL,SL,etc). Also I was looking at these mirrors (like many other people), But they look sort of cheap and not very Mercedes like.
    I was wondering if people that have these mirrors, have problems. Also I was wondering if the LED are very noticable, and if they stay lit while the driving lights are on. ( by the way if they stay on that not very mercedes like). Also if anyone has these mirror, please post link of picture. I would like to see on a black w202.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33649

if factory appearance is your biggest concern, this is the thread for you:

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...s=&threadid=59
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

I have them mirrors... although it's always better to get original mb parts... I didn't have the disposable income at the time to purchase the w210's so I got my mirros from ebay at about 120 bucks...

yes the LED's are seen and no they don't stay on whiel you're driving...

check them out and see for yourself if they look cheap...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666467

but on a silver 202 I think they look ok...in fact alotta people have paid some compliments after seeing em on my car...

but again if you got the cash go for the 210's...

yeah

I really don't like the w210 mirrors, I was more thinking in the lines of SL, CLK, Cl, or even the new C class. Has anyone mod their w202 with any of these.

I just got the mirrors from Bekkers.com and i think they look great on my car. They dont stay on when your lights are on, they only come on when you put on your blinker. They do look kinda a cheap cuz when you first get them its just white plastic with the lens, but once they are painted and installed it looks a lot better i think, and i havnt had a problem so far.

Re: yeah

Originally posted by NSXNOS2001
    I really don't like the w210 mirrors, I was more thinking in the lines of SL, CLK, Cl, or even the new C class. Has anyone mod their w202 with any of these.
    they won't fit.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler