Thread: What is this under the radio?

What is this under the radio?

Ok I'm new to 202's, and I just bought one. But my buddy sent me a pic of one he's lookin at, and instead of a cassette holder under the radio theres somethin else:

What is that? I think it says mercedes on it but i cant tell.

that's the phone control
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Cool thanks

Cschilderink
    Ya I had one of those as well. Given the fact that I never used it and took the actual phone out you can also take that stupid phone control panel out of your dash.

If you go to your Mercedes dealer and ask for a pocket to put in its place they will sell one to you for $25.

I had a car stereo place install it for me when they were doing some other work so I'm not so sure how hard it is to install.

Re: What is this under the radio?

Originally posted by Eiknujrac
    Ok I'm new to 202's, and I just bought one. But my buddy sent me a pic of one he's lookin at, and instead of a cassette holder under the radio theres somethin else:

What is that? I think it says mercedes on it but i cant tell.
    I have the analog MercedesBenz -branded Motorola phone that works with it if ya wanna use a crappy old analog phone ...

98c43amg- i emailed you but i dunno if you got it, were you saying that you have one of those phones that you dont use or that you are currently using it? thanks!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

Cschilderink

The Mercedes Motorola Analog Phone

I still have my Mercedes Motorola Analog Phone. If you are interested in buying it please contact me for questions and pictures.

Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
    98c43amg- i emailed you but i dunno if you got it, were you saying that you have one of those phones that you dont use or that you are currently using it? thanks!
    Sorry 'bout dat... I don't check my yahoo e-mail often enough where contact from here goes.

Like Cschilderink, I still have the original old Analog Motorola phone these cars came with stock.

I've since "MBenzNL'ed" my car, installed COMAND, had my '98 that had analog wiring wired for fibre by Steven, and had him also install the Nokia 6310i phone kit; replacing the original old Motorola Analog Phone + Kit ... so no, am not using it. Ya want it?

yeah... depending on what the charge would be? thanks! =)
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

98c43, i had to email you thru here, for some reason i couldnt rply to the addy you mailed me from..*shrug..o well, you got mail! =) thanks!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
    98c43, i had to email you thru here, for some reason i couldnt rply to the addy you mailed me from..*shrug..o well, you got mail! =) thanks!
    In case you read here first, I sent you an e-mail.