Thread: anyone have airbags on their w202?

anyone have airbags on their w202?

I wanna go w/airbags on my ride, does anybody have a suggestion?

Regardz,
    GPadilla

I think maybe you have the wrong car. Our Mercedes have great suspension layouts and have utilized spring and shocks to great effect.

Airbag, I don't think so.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by speedybenz
    I think maybe you have the wrong car. Our Mercedes have great suspension layouts and have utilized spring and shocks to great effect.

Jeff
    :werd: :werd:

Regardz,

J Irwan

Air bag? I thought you don't have an air bag on your steering wheel.... Air bag you mean those thing that can make your car do the strut or break dance on the street?
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Airbags are cool......

IN MEXICO!
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG

Originally posted by speedybenz

Jeff
    :dispoint: :dispoint:

Regardz,

G Padilla

Originally posted by JRE320
    Air bag? I thought you done have an air bag on your steering wheel.... Air bag you mean those thing that can make your car do the strut or break dance on the street?

yeah, those things as ya call them make your ride look pretty dope... ya can go front, back, side to side :bunny: :banana:

Regardz,

G Padilla

OG Moderator
    only in a package of 16 switches and tripple gold spoke/tripple gold knock off 13" Daytons.
    Token Chrysler owner

La: I dont think any members on the board have done air bag work on their cars. Most members here change their suspension to more of a performance oriented set up which allows them to have a more responsive car in the turns.

While we may not have the answers to this particular questions Im sure there are other questions you may have that we might be able to help on.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253