Thread: Custom Badges

Question Custom Badges

Newcomer again.............Anyone know were i can get some custom badging from?

what badges are you looking for? Trunk letters? hood badge? side badges?

Specificity always helps when searching.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Post Cuatom Badges

Trunk badges were the numbers are......i want somethin else but on the style that is there now....

Cool idea...but i'm not aware of anyone who produces custom badges in MB/AMG font commercially.

There are plenty of tuner-style badges available out on ebay of varying quality, but if you really want something custom, I'd try to find a sign company that works with plastic chrome lettering.

Perhaps, then you could give them some badge samples and talk about getting exactly what you want.

Another option would be to work with the available MB and tuner badges and create your own custom trunk script with the available letters and numbers. Brabus, Kompressor, AMG, CLKSGEA, 0234567, etc.

A final option would be to talk to nokia about some custom stickers. It wouldn't be raised chrome like the stock items, but at least it would be a hi-q sticker in the right font. Done right, it can look pretty good.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Re: Cuatom Badges

Originally posted by nicj
    Trunk badges were the numbers are......i want somethin else but on the style that is there now....
    You could anagram a couple of C230 kompressor letter kits from the dealer...

...of course your options aren't all that cool sounding:

CORKSOKER
    SPERM
    MR POO
    ROCKER
    2000 C230K
    1998 Prelude Type SH
    1957 300 SL Gullwing
    1953 Porshce Spyder
    1963 Ferrari GT California
    1988 Dodge Reliant \"K\"

lol i like mr poo

Solo were did u get urs from................

Originally posted by nicj
    Solo were did u get urs from................
    S0L0

search. think. do. post.

SL500 = SOLO
    however, once upon a time there WAS someone on ebay selling a more extensive alphabet . . .