Thread: Amg kit

Question Amg kit

Altight doing a bit of searching and ........i got this.....were can i find an authentic AMG C43 bodykit from or should i go with the fiberglass one from erebuni?.................94 C280' and would it even fit on my car
    Sex in the benz............Don\'t thank So...

And If U want an authentic AMG C43 Kit Go to
    http://www.nrauto.com/sub_index.asp?makeid=Mercedes&spage=Bodykit

do a fucking search!

a authenic C43 body kit is going to be hard to find. Also the 1998+ kits will fit on a 97 and under car with a little modification.

The erubuni kit is fiberglass and may not fit as well

do a search and you will find alot of info on body kits

did you even try the search button?
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    do a fucking search!

a authenic C43 body kit is going to be hard to find. Also the 1998+ kits will fit on a 97 and under car with a little modification.

The erubuni kit is fiberglass and may not fit as well

do a search and you will find alot of info on body kits

did you even try the search button?
    no need to be a complete asshole about it. and the dude mentioned that he has done some search.

In any case, if you didn't find it in your search. You might want to try www.mbenznl.com and see if OEM body panels are available.

As for comments on the erebuni kit..dig further into previous posts, and that should give you an idea of the addtional effort required to make it fit.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

hahaha....

use search option first... if that fails then post..

welcome.

wow.....you people realy have to calm down!!!!

no wonder less and less people post good questions on this board...they don't get answers...they get yelled at.

Great job guys!

its just getting a little repetitive.. even the search button is red..

and funny thing is... its really useful.. no lies..

I use the search feature all the time....you can get answers to many questions.

Like I said.....I know many people who don't visit this board anymore because the replies are getting worse along with posts going way off topic.

Answer to your question....try to stay away from fiberglass....there can be too many problems with fiberglass kits. Paint cracking....fitment issues..etc...

Your best bet is to find OEM C43 bumpers and side skirts. Keep an eye out on Ebay.
    OEM parts are the best quality you can get!

Originally posted by misterblack
    ...I know many people who don't visit this board anymore because the replies are getting worse along with posts going way off topic.

...good we didnt like those people anyway...

...and as for fiberglass... it sucks... but everyone already knew that... so if he wants to save money i guess that is the way to go? itll look cheap though... trust me on that one... its always kinda wavey... and it has ripples in it... so even when a body shop paint matches it to your car color... it still looks like it doesnt match... and the first time you even touch a curb or even fart in the direction of your body kit it will crack... and then your car will look like all those hondas you see rolling around with the cracked up body kits... trust me on that one too... i know all this from experience...

...so yeah thats my 2 cents on fiberglass...

...and oh yeah... sleek... did you drop your car yet??? pics!! please! i bet it looks sicc!!

x2 on fiberglass..

yea.. sorry no photos yet.. coming soon

eibach #2 front #3 rear with blistein sport shocks and not sure what brake (hoping to upgrade to c43)

nice... c43 would be awesome... they are HUGE!

i could almost see it now...

yeah its gonna look sicc...

and misterblack sucks...