Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally changed front pads to #1

CKlasse
    sorry for the delay... here is the picture...

OG Moderator
    CKlasse,

you need to lower your rear more now

CKlasse
    Originally posted by pnsji
    CKlasse,

you need to lower your rear more now
    Nuts!!

Don't lower it anymore actually. Cklasse lives in Colorado and the streets here are horid here. Every which street is always being torn apart and being redone for god knows what reason all the time. If you lower it more in the rear it's gonna not look right
    and you'll be hittin shit.

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Deepchord
    Don't lower it anymore actually. Cklasse lives in Colorado and the streets here are horid here. Every which street is always being torn apart and being redone for god knows what reason all the time. If you lower it more in the rear it's gonna not look right
    and you'll be hittin shit.

PS. who installed your body kit? I want to get the C42 body kit now.
    He's just being a clown (whoa, first time I use that word). The car is too low, the picture says it all.

I with the help of my buddy installed it ourselves.

I'm being a clown? For real. Dude you don't think the streets are always fucked up here? Been to T-Rex lately? How about downtown? what about back way to Thornton by Mile High Flea Market? Fort Collins, hey Castle Rock, etc, etc. Shall I go on?

Take a trip to South Cal. I was in Orange County lastmonth. Oh my gosh their highways are like butter, you can FLYYYY!

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Deepchord
    I'm being a clown? For real. Dude you don't think the streets are always fucked up here? Been to T-Rex lately? How about downtown? what about back way to Thornton by Mile High Flea Market? Fort Collins, hey Castle Rock, etc, etc. Shall I go on?

Take a trip to South Cal. I was in Orange County lastmonth. Oh my gosh their highways are like butter, you can FLYYYY!
    LMAO... no, not you, PNSJI was being a clown with he said I need to drop more. The whole conversation was about this car being too low. I need to raise it.. not drop it...

I got #2 pads all around and I guess I've been rubbing underneath but not the fenders or tires. It's that rubber nub where you put your jack. It's almost gone on both sides.
    Are they replaceable and how?

CKLASSE,
    If PNSJI asking you to drop your rear some more then I'm suggesting that you raise your front some more..
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by CKlasse
    Nuts!!