Thread: Which body kit fits a 94 C280?

Cschilderink

Which body kit fits a 94 C280?

I was looking at http://www.nrauto.com/sub_index.asp?...&spage=Bodykit and they have C36 and C43 body kits. I was wondering if I would have to get the C36 body kit since it is the same year as my C280 or would the C43 body kit fit as well?

Any other comments or suggestions are welcome.

Both kits should fit your car........the front and back bumper covers have to be replaced with the AMG style.....thus......should fit regardless the year.

the only time I could see age making a difference is if you were buying an add-on piece that would attach to your existing bumper covers.

Cschilderink
    Are those add on peices any good?
    Would you suggest buying those given the fact that they are cheaper?

Originally posted by misterblack
    Both kits should fit your car........the front and back bumper covers have to be replaced with the AMG style.....thus......should fit regardless the year.

the only time I could see age making a difference is if you were buying an add-on piece that would attach to your existing bumper covers.

I will have to disagree with your statement. There are changes between pre and post model updated vehicles as how the bumper attaches to the vehicle.

This topic has been discussed on this site and the answer to this question can be found by searching the database.

So to the OP if you are getting a C43 kit which is a model update you will have to buy additional parts to make it fit. The parts that you will need to change can be found here

Best of luck on your project.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

How can the lorinser kit be so cheap at this website and cost maybe 3 times more at cec wheels? is this not all of the body kit on this site?
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

maybe because its the older model. The front bumper is different, the side skirts still look the same though