Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardcore (and ugly) W202

Originally posted by swank
    Sorry I run a business, i dont have all the time in the world to spend on my car currently. Thanks for the compliments!
    no problem. xoxo
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG

I'd really rather not get involved, but what happened to that supercharger?

Originally posted by Dr. ///AMG
    [03:41pm] ·swank· and im afraid i dont base my days around lil irc chats when i have business to attend to and money to make
    [03:41pm] ·swank· kleeman, renntech upgrades
    [03:41pm] •SickFinga• so what supercharger you got?
    [03:42pm] ·swank· port and polished, lb sc
    [03:42pm] •SickFinga• lb sc?
    [03:42pm] ·swank· stage 3, converted pullys
    [03:42pm] ·swank· ported/polished head
    [03:42pm] ·swank· low boost
    [03:42pm] •SickFinga• how much boost?
    [03:42pm] ·swank· 315-318hp
    [03:43pm] ·swank· i should be doing 0-60 in 5.5-5.8
    [03:44pm] ·swank· a kleeman
    [03:44pm] ·swank· with renntech upgrades
    [03:44pm] ·swank· care to chat with a professional? whats your number
    [03:45pm] •SickFinga• renntech makes supercharged kits
    [03:45pm] ·swank· i can have him call you since you think you know so much
    [03:45pm] •SickFinga• what brand of sc they use?
    [03:45pm] ·swank· kleeman as i said
    [03:45pm] •SickFinga• kleeman does not make superchargers
    [03:45pm] •SickFinga• they make a kit
    Originally posted by misterblack
    That must be one stealth SC install....

All I can see is a $20 intake...
    http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=7012
    \'06 325i: Black Sapphire Metallic w/Terra Leather
    6spd Manual, Sport Package
    Black Grill, OEM Blackline Taillights, Black/White Roundels

Sold:
    \'97 C230: Brilliant Silver w/ Grey MB Tex: Reich Rocket
    Brabus, Vogtland, Bilstein, Bosch, JVC, MTX
    2006 Spring Bash, Lawton, OK: 1st Place Euro Street
    CarDomain Site
    \'88 420SEL: Smoke Silver w/ Red Leather: Big Pimpin\'
    AMG, eXcelon, Fosgate, MTX

holy crap has any one else clicked on the link in the original post lately?!?!......he put new SL tail lights on it now....and a roof scoop...pretty freakin disgusting

http://web1.berlin205.server4free.de.../Michalis.html

Originally posted by vbrock1137
    I'd really rather not get involved, but what happened to that supercharger?

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=7012
    Well lets see... can we say metal shreads, bearings grinding. You know what that can do correct? If enough of that shit floats around it can ultimately fuck the impellers.. Its been off, as you can notice im pretty much redoing the whole car atm step by step. The frame is bent (severity i dont know yet), still having overheating issues and im doing a mod to the pipes, hollowing out welding and drilling holes.. You can get an idea from amgpower.com...
    => 1995 C36 AMG ::

looking at evo or powerdyne w/o IC running low psi to see how things handle, that wont be until i get the problems resolved.

swank, how old are you?

\'96 W202 C220

view homepage

my other rides:

\'89 W124 230E

\'86 W124 200D

I knew a guy in high school that swore he had a S2000 that'd do an 11 sec. 1/4 mile. He'd brag about the Veilside kit and the wheels and the turbo, etc. I'd always tell him I'd drop by and check it out sometime, but amazingly it'd always be in the shop getting the turbo worked on, or at this grandma's on jack stands b/c he bent one of the wheels, or this, or that. He couldn't stop talking about it though. No one ever saw the car. I bet it was pretty badass though!

Man, don't know what reminded me of that guy.

On another note, where'd the shreads come from that f*cked up the impeller? They must have been pretty shreaded up to not hurt the rest of the engine. I guess it must have been really trashed for you to take it off completely and go back to stock, huh. How'd you bend the frame, too much torque? I can't believe you'd consider running a new supercharger without an IC, I've never heard of that. Also, can you be a little more descriptive of your "hollowing out, welding and drilling holes" mod and where you're trying to link to on amgpower.com?
    \'06 325i: Black Sapphire Metallic w/Terra Leather
    6spd Manual, Sport Package
    Black Grill, OEM Blackline Taillights, Black/White Roundels

Sold:
    \'97 C230: Brilliant Silver w/ Grey MB Tex: Reich Rocket
    Brabus, Vogtland, Bilstein, Bosch, JVC, MTX
    2006 Spring Bash, Lawton, OK: 1st Place Euro Street
    CarDomain Site
    \'88 420SEL: Smoke Silver w/ Red Leather: Big Pimpin\'
    AMG, eXcelon, Fosgate, MTX

boesewicht: Why dont you do some digging maybe youll find out.

vbrock1137: Wow thats an interesting story, i take it he told you just before school got out for summer eh? As for that other note youd like to comment on, reread what i posted and youll see where they came from.

bearings grinding
    The rest of the engine? :bunny: They never got the chance to get any more than small shavings, not chunks.. Back to stock? I answered that question already. I bent the frame hitting a 90 degree turn pouring rain with srs out so therefore i was forced to slide the wheel, pump, slide some more pump.. in order to not slam into a fire hidrant or off into a pond. There was a reason for the excessive speed and thats none of your concern, so try to leave it out of the next question professor. Would you care for pictures and a copy of the shops analysis? This is really pretty hillarious.. Is this place honestly full of immature kids with nothing more to do than attempt to play sherlock holmes and then get put in their place for being completely wrong?

Why not run it without an IC? I wasnt trying to be cool like the cerialbox kid racers and go cruze, race someone, blow their shit up and brag about it. Np running at 5-9 psi, as well i wasnt aware i was required to keep the setup on there. If you recall i stated i buy and trade cars myself, fortunately this one is staying with the family. More specific about hollowing out the muffler? sure np! http://mercedes-amg-class.com/commun...ighlight=#3147

Thats what im aiming for, its been a few days since i read it so i dont believe its necessary for me to be 100% correct on something im [i]thinking[/] of doing.

Now that youve made yourself look like an idiot yet once again, any more questions? Getting really immature so i think ill stop so you dont embaress yourself. Ill back anything i say up, ive no reason to lie.

ciao... Whoever is Vlad's buddy tell him i feel for him not getting his monthly refferal cash now with all the recent activity with what he was marketing recently.

I don't understand the meaning of "diggin to find out". If this is a phrase (locution / saying...?), I do not understand that, I'm german.

Why can't you tell me, is there something that could be awkward, like beeing too old or beeing too young for that shit here?

\'96 W202 C220

view homepage

my other rides:

\'89 W124 230E

\'86 W124 200D

Originally posted by boesewicht
    I don't understand the meaning of "diggin to find out". If this is a phrase (locution / saying...?), I do not understand that, I'm german.

Why can't you tell me, is there something that could be awkward, like beeing too old or beeing too young for that shit here?
    Sorry boesewicht, i dont mean to offend you. What "diggin to find out" means basically research around and get lucky if you find my information. Its nothing to do with being young or too old its more along the lines of privacy and business. I run my own business and its only necessary for me to disclose personal information online to partners and close friends. There are alot of kids and assholes on the net, that can do immature and dangerous things to slow down business, halt it, worry and pester a family. I know for a fact there are others on this board and this thread especially who know agree.

I Dont mean any disrespect. I come from a large german family, my german is a bit rusty though, however if you knew russian/bulgarian i could explain better.

BTW: I love the green shade on your 220. Rims as well. 8) Did you repaint it? In some of your pics it looks different than the stock. Im debating on repainting mine a green similar to yours or a light metal flaked red. It will be a pain however changing over to a whole new color, so most likely i will just go with a black and shoot some dark green and dark silver flake to it. Thats not until a while when it gets a bit more cooler.