Thread: rear parking camera

rear parking camera

Please does someone have ever mounted one, in particular to a W202? Any suggestion and information will be much appreciated.

I'm actually wondering to buy a new radio, it's a JVC KD-AVX1 with possibility to interface with a rear parking camera.

Thanks a lot

Cschilderink
    You could search the site for rear parking camera. I don't think that you will find anything so if you really want a camera on the rear of your W202 its all up to you to figure it out. Let me know what happends with that. Good Luck!

Originally posted by Cschilderink
    You could search the site for rear parking camera. I don't think that you will find anything so if you really want a camera on the rear of your W202 its all up to you to figure it out. Let me know what happends with that. Good Luck!
    THANKS I've already utilized that red search function. No info available.

As now I'm a litlle bit confused about this new JVC radio unit, still to decide of it like me or not.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HkQEx9X...sp?i=257KDAVX1

What do you think? should I stay with Becker or Alpine?

Cschilderink
    Personally I wouldn't spend $600 on a receiver like that. It seems like a decent receiver but why have a 3in. LCD screen... why not spend $300 more dollars and get a 7in. LCD screen. My brother has a kenwood receiver with a 7in. LCD and he has tv, nav, ps2, and dvd and it is great. I suggest either getting a good regular receiver without an LCD for cheaper or spend $300 more dollars and get a 7.in LCD receiver.

If you are deciding between alpine and becker go with alpine.

Originally posted by Cschilderink
    Personally I wouldn't spend $600 on a receiver like that. It seems like a decent receiver but why have a 3in. LCD screen... why not spend $300 more dollars and get a 7in. LCD screen. My brother has a kenwood receiver with a 7in. LCD and he has tv, nav, ps2, and dvd and it is great. I suggest either getting a good regular receiver without an LCD for cheaper or spend $300 more dollars and get a 7.in LCD receiver.

If you are deciding between alpine and becker go with alpine.
    very much appreciated your info and reply, thanks. As far as a decent sintomonitor receiver with DVD, Nav. etc, it's about 2000 Euro here, more if Alpine brand.

I'm wondering to that not with the purpose of watching DVD films, it's quite stupid, I agree. JVC are good radio as per my previous experience and that is capable to read Giga MP3, that I really don't know well but seems me capable to keep a j-bow in a couple of CD. also I like it, but as look not as TV or film feature. Yes I've some musical DVD that could be played also.

any other info will be much appreciated.

thanks

go alpine.

I have a rear view camera for sale in my yard sale...

actually I'm still wondering since my actual CD radio JVC still work very well. ? don't know well what I want