Thread: WTT: my perfect smoked corners, for your clears?

WTT: my perfect smoked corners, for your clears?

hey i have a perfect set of smoked corners, and now i really want clears on my car now, lol so anyone wants to trade?

i live in portland oregon

Re: WTT: my perfect smoked corners, for your clears?

Originally posted by Lorinser202
    hey i have a perfect set of smoked corners, and now i really want clears on my car now, lol so anyone wants to trade?

i live in portland oregon
    what brand?

I got bosch
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

mine are depo, they are nice though, brand new and in perfect condition, bosch makes clears?, i would even trade them for stocks, in good condition, and we are close so we could meet in vancouver?

If nobody else wants them I'll trade you for stockers, I have a few sets of new ones. I'm down in Portland often, let me know.

Originally posted by Lorinser202
    mine are depo, they are nice though, brand new and in perfect condition, bosch makes clears?, i would even trade them for stocks, in good condition, and we are close so we could meet in vancouver?
    do they fit good? The last set of DEPO corners i had fell out on the freeway so i opt. for the more expenisive (but worth every penny) OEM clears made by bosch.

I would be willing to trade my stocks though, if your down...
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Its weird cuz i hear that most depo dont fit, but these seem to fit pretty well, , they are solid in there , all clicked in and not loose, but yea whoever has a nice set of stocks with the reflectors least faded and all clips there, ill trade to whomever is in portland soonest.