Thread: The interior of doom!

The interior of doom!

I just checked out Jon P's new interior over the weekend...it's the poo.

pics don't look half as impressive as it does in real life, but here's a shot anyway.

and a link

All charcoal suede and CF fabric...like whoa.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

one word: baller.

I give him props. I of course could not get away with that interior though.... baby food and all will destroy that in a second.

But man I really do love it. Its something that I wish was offered by mb for the 202 instead of cow. I am really not a big fan of cow. Never had never will.

Give me velour i say or suede will do just fine.... well think of it again... cloth would work for me as well.

I love the patterns on the euro only cloth stuff.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Suede = Cow....

I really like it.

So it's real suede and not alcantara??

That's exactly the question I asked, and I got "yep, it's suede" as the answer.

Also, the texture from it in person suggests that it is indeed suede, as alcantara just feels and looks smoother (read: artificial). I was particularly impressed by the stitching and the use of CF fabric...

but jon should be able to confirm...so where he at?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

In context, it is cool for a show car.

I'm not into the way the seat looks interms of the patches and contrast stitching, but it is probably much much grippier to be in.

But I enjoy leather. It's a sensual experience as well...ooooh....yeeahhhh.....

OG Moderator
    I like it!
    Maybe brush it a little bit to make it look better?

hahah ok my bad. i dont like leather surface. i like cloth

Originally posted by nokia8860
    hahah ok my bad. i dont like leather surface. i like cloth
    It's my dream to have an MB with the blue plaid interior

search. think. do. post.

its not that special...i REALY liked the black on gray seats that he had, those were much better looking

Elvir
    Baaa

I thought that the old interior was rather cheap looking/feeling...MHO of course.

Oh and has anyone else out there used carbon fiber fabric on the seats? I know that there are plenty of racing seats that are made from cured CF, but I can't think of any examples of Carbon Fiber in place of the leather itself.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    That's exactly the question I asked, and I got "yep, it's suede" as the answer.

Also, the texture from it in person suggests that it is indeed suede, as alcantara just feels and looks smoother (read: artificial). I was particularly impressed by the stitching and the use of CF fabric...

but jon should be able to confirm...so where he at?
    CF Fabric is pretty cool

Originally posted by C280 JR
    its not that special

Elvir
    Perhaps if your other car is a GEO.

U know that i was comparing it to the stock look, its not anything special when compared to the black/gray interior...it looks goochie(SP?) to me!!, and im no fan of that

Elvir
    Baaa

U know that i was comparing it to the stock look, its not anything special when compared to the black/gray interior...it looks goochie(SP?) to me!!, and im no fan of that

Elvir
    just pulling your leg

its all personal style. Totally understand if its not the look youre after. After all I like cloth.

Elvir
    Gucci

Wow.. PIMP!!! I really really like it.... However, call me old fashion but I would go with good ol 2 tone leather any time.. Yup, all about personal preference... I definitely give Jon props on those baller mods... Hope he got sponsored prices for all those crazy mods though.

Originally posted by nokia8860

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014