Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights

Thumbs up Sad to say!!!

Hello, fellow benz drivers. I looked around the Sweden site, and I found out that those crystal clear headlamps are for W124. They seem to big for w202.

Here are some pictures of the clear headlamps mounted on some W124.

http://server.starwebb.se/~mbsca/Sho...nguage=LangEng

But I found some clear ones for W202 on the same website here a picture.http://server.starwebb.se/~mbsca/Sho...nguage=LangEng

guess the links don't work

I guess the links are not going to the place where I want them to go. But go under E-class/W124 and there are the pictures of the crystal clear headlamps on a w124. Then go under c-Class to check the clear headlamps and clear taillights.

I'm interested in a set of these to do a projector retrofit. Any idea where we can order them in the US?

-Ray
    2009 Audi S5 Quattro
    2000 Mercedes C230 Kompressor - W202 - SOLD
    1992 Toyota Supra Turbo - 2JZ-GTE, GT35R dbb - big project

Talking

Maybe Sven can try them for Us ??

I am actually ordering a quantity of these products, although not originally going to order anything for the W202, if there is interest, I can add some W202 stuff to my order.

So, the headlights are made in Taiwan and quality is about par with the Depo stuff. The internals are halogen reflectors with clear polycarbonate lenses (lenses can be removed using standard removal procedures for glued on lenses) the light pattern output (this was tested on W124, not W202, so its possible the outcome could be different) is close to identical to the light output pattern of a euro spec depo headlight (glass fluted lense). This was A/B compared on a W124, one depo euro and one crystal clear headlight, both running Sylvania Silverstar bulbs.

If your interested in a cost effective HID projector headlight, this headlight would be a perfect item to utilize.

At the end of this month, LED tail lights will be available as well.

www.2phast.com
    1993 500E, Signal Rot

I would be interested in a set of the headlights. What kind of pricing are we looking at?

-Ray
    2009 Audi S5 Quattro
    2000 Mercedes C230 Kompressor - W202 - SOLD
    1992 Toyota Supra Turbo - 2JZ-GTE, GT35R dbb - big project

Since these are "samples" the cost is a bit higher than the normal (50 unit order) plus the shipping, landed at my door, they would cost me around $240-250, then what ever shipping is to your location. (for the headlights)

Its a bit less than what others are selling them for, probably because they ordered larger quantities and had them shipped via the ol'slow boat, where as I will have these sent via Taiwan Post.
    www.2phast.com
    1993 500E, Signal Rot

BUMP

Wheres the picture?
    all the tease and no pictures yet
    W208
    [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592723][IMG][/IMG]