Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights

C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights

guys they finally made Mercedes Benz C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights! these would look crazy with a set of powerfull hid!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...976194196&rd=1

Re: C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights

Originally posted by jstrat85
    guys they finally made Mercedes Benz C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights! these would look crazy with a set of powerfull hid!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...976194196&rd=1
    Those look really nice- pretty high starting bid though. Plus, they're actually "headkights."

-sholly

Re: Re: C-Class W202 crystal clear headlights

Originally posted by ShollyC220
    "headkights."

-sholly
    :werd: i always wanted a pair of headkights!! .
    06 C55 AMG
    09 Murano SL

CKlasse
    You'll need a projector to use with those. The light beam won't be focused -- another reason why I abandoned this project long time ago.

maybe it's just me, but I tend to be wary of ebay auctions that use scanned/digicam pictures of pictures from a magazine... instead of pics of the products themselves.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

and the scan quality sucks.

he probably saw this in a mag from another country and is trying to resell those without having some in stock.

Anyways, IMO it's OEM xenon, OEM euro lenses or nothing. You can't really modify headlights with something else than OEM.

Maybe a clear lense would be ok with projectors inside.

Etienne
    I can resist everything except temptation

Originally posted by Renn 208
    maybe it's just me, but I tend to be wary of ebay auctions that use scanned/digicam pictures of pictures from a magazine... instead of pics of the products themselves.
    :werd:
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

i dont think i would rock em on my car...lol
    744 CULT!

Originally posted by CKlasse
    You'll need a projector to use with those. The light beam won't be focused -- another reason why I abandoned this project long time ago.
    Quick glance of the reflector looks like it would be freeform technology. Now the question of how much R&D did they did to get all those point of calculations right is anybody's guess.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

lol they would look nice if there were projectors!

did anyone realize theyre for w124?

Originally posted by ryhi
    did anyone realize theyre for w124?
    LMAO! I think most of us just read the photo
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

can u get the blinkers to match?
    Family Projekz, w202 in Development Stages

Originally posted by nokia8860

i think the guy updated it... before it used to say headkights..he corrected it, so i guess he correct car too
    06 C55 AMG
    09 Murano SL

Originally posted by nokia8860
    the original ad was for W202

and the pictures was a scan and it was not at all the same pictures, the tails picture is also changed

Etienne

he revised everything may 22nd

Etienne

Originally posted by MrSpace
    he revised everything may 22nd

Etienne
    What a Crook!
    goodluck to person actually bid on this new revised item
    he probably dosen't even have those product on hand.

Originally posted by crsh2
    What a Crook!
    goodluck to person actually bid on this new revised item
    he probably dosen't even have those product on hand.
    the email he sent me regarding plastic or glass lens stated that he didn't know because "they were still in the factory" and they're from taiwan.

ok this has nothing to do with this thread, but for solodough i got a question, were you the one that once posted instructions for installation for your wald bumper?? you think you can post that up again ?? thanks

Originally posted by KenzBenz
    ok this has nothing to do with this thread, but for solodough i got a question, were you the one that once posted instructions for installation for your wald bumper?? you think you can post that up again ?? thanks
    i can fax you the directions directly if you'd like. or feel free to ask any questions - although it was a fairly easy & straightforward install . . .

well i dont have a fax machine, you think you can get it on the computer? thing is i only have the bumper and no mounting hardware. Theres only a few holes on each side of the bumper for mounting...is that all thats holding it onto the car??thanks

hope this helps

please note the brackets shown in the inset box: that's the IMPORTANT SH!T. they will attach to the mounting locations on the back of the wald bumper and secure it to the same spot the factory bumper assembly used. i'm confident you can fabricate them yourself; just make sure they are fairly strong. use the stock corner mounting location(s) as well according to the diagram. good luck.

cool thanks solo! yea i knew something had to be there, i'll have to fabricate it myself because i dont have those brackets.

http://server.starwebb.se/~mbsca/Sho...nguage=LangEng

They sell them here....webshop from Sweden

Originally posted by icecold
    http://server.starwebb.se/~mbsca/Sho...nguage=LangEng

They sell them here....webshop from Sweden
    $400.00 is a bit steep. Wonder if it's for fronts and backs?